• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I got traded Pokemon not yet released?

Link trading, today and yesterday, has just been FILLED with starters from other generations.. It seems very suspect to me, as I'm getting them seemingly for free, as in I'm not giving offering good Pokémon back and they'll still trad with me.

What's going on? Is Pokémon home out someplace in the world already?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Link trading, today and yesterday, has just been FILLED with starters from other generations.. It seems very suspect to me, as I'm getting them seemingly for free, as in I'm not giving offering good Pokémon back and they'll still trad with me.

What's going on? Is Pokémon home out someplace in the world already?

It isn't out. Some people hack the game and obtain starters of other generations that are yet to be released/patched; same people hosting Zekrom/Solgaleo raids. They are all illegal as of now.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Does this have any consequences for me if I don't use them and just keep them stored in boxes?

Might be, yes. I don't have much information, but it's straight out illegal to hack/code any Pokémon; put them in raids and etcetera.

Puddies

If you want to be sure, you should delete it. This pokemon is generated by cheating or it has been bred with a cheated pokemon.
Gamefreak removed the trade-lock for those starter pokemon yesterday. Probably, they are running some tests for Pokemon Home right now.

However, this could indicate, that we are not "Far from Home" anymore. :)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Home should be out either by this weekend or the end of next week. It should definitely be out by Pokémon Day so don’t be surprised if that is when it comes out.