• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I has returned (take 2)

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Yes so I have returned again. My first return didn't end up happening, but I can never fully resist the pull of SPPF. I'm hoping everyone I remember (Josh, Gravy, Cybercubed, V Faction, the guy with the huge vocabulary whose name I forget, JoJo, Ratio Light, Alfonso, Phantom Bugsy, Sunkern and all the other people who I'm gonna be embarassed I forgot) are still here. So yes. Lets have a party because you all know you missed me *crickets*

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
OH SNAP
Thanks for forgetting me
>O
And are you referring to Eszett?
Btw Raito's now like Shino Aburimidade or something along those lines, in case you were wondering.
Josh is Mod+
Eszett is Mod
Shino is Mod
And I'm not sure if Sunkern is here. I haven't spoken to him in a while. Also, I believe you were here when Alf was modded.

Last edited:

hIrAm

Yes so I have returned again. My first return didn't end up happening, but I can never fully resist the pull of SPPF. I'm hoping everyone I remember (Josh, Gravy, Cybercubed, V Faction, the guy with the huge vocabulary whose name I forget, JoJo, Ratio Light, Alfonso, Phantom Bugsy, Sunkern and Hermanator of course! all the other people who I'm gonna be embarassed I forgot) are still here. So yes. Lets have a party because you all know you missed me *crickets*
lol, we weren't exactly "friends", but we certainly knew each other! or atleast, I knew you...

but anyways, welcome back!

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
umm..hi, I'm a newbie here and I'm just here to say welcome.
I'm also here to 'bump' you back up, on top of those spams

:)

Medea

Excalibur
Lots of people have been modded since you were last here...

I've wondered where you were. Glad you're back!

Eszett

one love
Might as well chime in to give a

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! and welcome back!

I mod the Debate forums. You can go there to see and feel me on increasingly-rare occasions, but I still make the good effort to check it at the server's convenience.

Also, I'm usually on AIM and accept messages from whomever wants to speak. Don't worry, I don't bite!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
:O!

Welcome back! I remember you from a while ago. I wondered what had happened.

Nice to see you back here!

Hey, welcome back. I've said this before and I'll say it again, but it's a rare occasion that I post in the Newbie Lounge, but obviously, you're no Newbie. xD

I doubt you'll have even seen me here before, but I've seen you before (Wow, that didn't sound creepy atall. >_>) obviously when you were at one point active. Great to see another veteran make their return. :]

Heracross

Custom User Title
Good to see you back! I wish I could say the same for Dubble, but he hasn't been around in ages. :<

Heck, I haven't been very active myself up until recently, but I'm trying to fix that.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hey, intergalactic platypus! I definitely remember you. Welcome back! It's been a long time, hasn't it? Well, I hope you can enjoy the forums. As others have pointed out, some things have changed. xD Take care!