• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate children v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids who think they are all cool just because they know how to cuss really irritates.. I have this younger cousin who is about 1o years old and he always gets near me and cusses out the other kids and thinks he's all cool. And I also hate little kids who make fun of other kids just because they don't have the same stuff they do like Wii, cellphones, and Ipods

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Love the sinner, hate the sin?

Manly Blissey

Geez, I hate little kids. They're vicious and gross. When I have a kid(s), I'm gonna let someone take care of them until they're about 10, when they start to become cool and not revolting. AND I'LL BE ABLE TO TELL THEM PERVERTED JOKES. Haha, yeah. Let's make that happen...

Kids who think they are all cool just because they know how to cuss really irritates.. I have this younger cousin who is about 1o years old and he always gets near me and cusses out the other kids and thinks he's all cool. And I also hate little kids who make fun of other kids just because they don't have the same stuff they do like Wii, cellphones, and Ipods

A wii? Badass...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I personally don't hate kids, the main reason being i was one and i'm sure i annoyed people with some of the things i did.

Not all kids are annoying, it just depends on the kid and the situation.

It depends on who are the kids. Some I've encountered are racist, spoiled, ignorant smelly brats. lol But there's some that are real sweet and they're alright, I can tolerate them. It doesn't matter what age its probably how they were brought up. The thing I can't stand with kids is when they disrespect their parents and I know that they are good parents in general. Like when they'll say horrid stuff to their mother, I want to just slap that spoiled inconsiderate brat. >_> ughughhh

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I hate kids of a certain age.

0-12 months: No opinion
1-3: Hate them
4-8: Hate them
9-10: Hate them
11-13: Want them all to die.

I can't stand kids from 11-13. It just seems that the new generation of these age groups become more and more obnoxious. Mostly because they try to be cool, or they continue to use 'yo momma' jokes, and 'yeah, well, you're gay!' comments. I especially hate it when they try to cuss and they fail at it. I.e. (and this really happened at my school. [My school goes from k-12. So this kid was a middle schooler when I was a freshmen]) 'You're an @sS bltch!' What the **** is an @sS bltch?? So, yeah. I hate kids. Apparently I'm good with them, but I hate them to death.

denizenofevil

this... this... THIS! Gosh, I hate those little snotty kids who swear! Once, I was at the mall and there was this little girl (probably around 5-6) who was with some other girls. She was dressed up like a miniature Paris Hilton and she had a cell phone. It rang and she picked it up. It was her mom. She said, "OMG mom! What?!!! I'm not 3 or anything so quit treating me like a baby!" Then she hung up. Her mom called again and she didn't pick up this time. Little brat...

On the other hand, there are some really nice, sweet kids. I dropped my cell phone while I was jogging around on a soccer field once. I left for home and then I realized my phone wasn't there so I ran back to the field. There were some little kids playing baseball and one of them saw me running around and freaking about like I had lost something. He came up to me and asked if the phone was mine.

Last edited:

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
I don't hate kids persae but I always disliked my former friend's brother and herself as well. The brother was a jerk and was spoiled to the core. The former friend was my age but acted like she was three because her parents babied/gave everything the brother wanted and she complained about them all the time. God, you know better and your doing things to better yourself while your spoiled brother thinks he'll get everything handed to him on silver plate. (Sorry had to go into a rant for a moment). We where all at the age of 13 to 14 years of age by the way at the time all this happened. (Well, it also kept on happening in our early 20s).

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I detest children who have been raised terribly. It's always a disappointment to see a kid shouting at an elder.

I hate kids of a certain age.

0-12 months: No opinion
1-3: Hate them
4-8: Hate them
9-10: Hate them
11-13: Want them all to die.

I can't stand kids from 11-13. It just seems that the new generation of these age groups become more and more obnoxious. Mostly because they try to be cool, or they continue to use 'yo momma' jokes, and 'yeah, well, you're gay!' comments. I especially hate it when they try to cuss and they fail at it. I.e. (and this really happened at my school. [My school goes from k-12. So this kid was a middle schooler when I was a freshmen]) 'You're an @sS bltch!' What the **** is an @sS bltch?? So, yeah. I hate kids. Apparently I'm good with them, but I hate them to death.
Yeah, a 5 year-old called his dad a pussy at the gas station and it shocked me big time. I wasn't allowed to say "dumb" or "stupid" when I was 5. >_>;

Kids is our future and if that'll happen, we're doomed.

Hero

OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME
I hate the ones that don't understand the phrase "this is our little secret".

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i don't have much against kids though i had one this week that was throwing snowballs at the window at my work. after noticing it i simply opened the door and asked him if the young man could go play somewhere else, he looked at me with scared eyes and said yes mister and took off. i think i might have scared him.

i don't know why i asked very polite.

[IMG139]http://images.google.nl/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Crocker1.JPG&usg=AFQjCNFGl7RqHYA641fzT2xd8h2MKxB7oA[/IMG139]

leave the children alone!

tomthepom

hmm 14 hour airplane trip... at night... 2 kids who won't stop crying coz they left they're toy truck at home. I'd happily let them off the plane in mid-flight, up in the air, so they could go fetch it.

But some kids are great, but some are terrible, like my mate's little brother, i honestly don't think he knows what "GO AWAY!!!!!" means. He's like 9 or something, runs into the room shouting "Tom!! TOM!! WHATS YOUR YOUTUBE NAME?!??! I JUST ADDED SOMEONE BUT I DON'T THINK ITS YOU?" at 6 a.m when we're been asleep for about an hour.

damn i hate kids sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.