• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate children v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
they're fucking loud and dont STFU when they're told to, they throw bitch fits and wont stop, and i see fucking 7 year olds carrying around a cell phone. spoiled white kids. and they can be so cruel. this one bitch had the nerve to tell me that i talked funny and she didnt like my voice. uhm, i'm spanish, i may have had a strong spanish accent but i dont have a sthoopid lithsp.

I agree with this smart young lady. The white man is always bringing us down, brotha!
I do hate kids, though. Especially 6-11 year olds.
PS: A lot of Spanish accents are hot, Crickee.

i hate racist kids (like you 2)

if the boot was on the other foot there'd be 2 bans here - hopefully the mods will deal with the reports accordingly...

if the boot was on the other foot there'd be 2 bans here - hopefully the mods will deal with the reports accordingly...
because i said spoiled white kids? thats not even close to racist, unless i actually said some kind of racial slur. what the hell do you want me to call them? you're fucking stupid, worse things have been said before in misc., go bawww about that.

You sir are an idiot.

Well, one of my friends works at an amusement park. He cleans the toilets.
Well one kid suddenly crapped in another one's hands and that one smeared it on the wall and said "look sir, it's art".

Seriously, what the hell?

Shadow XD001

because i said spoiled white kids? thats not even close to racist, unless i actually said some kind of racial slur. what the hell do you want me to call them? you're fucking stupid, worse things have been said before in misc., go bawww about that.

Your still being reported for cursing.

Anyway, when I was with the movies with my friend and my brother the little kids sitting behind kept talking and making annoying noises. I would have sad "Shut Up I'm trying to watch the move!", but I have a feeling the parents would have been like "Hey don;t tell my daughter/son to shut up" or they would have been responsible and told their kids to be quiet.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well one kid suddenly crapped in another one's hands and that one smeared it on the wall and said "look sir, it's art".

i would not tolerate things like that, i do hope your friend made the little prick clean it or at least let his parent do it.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
There's a couple of douches I want to beat the crap out of in my grade, 9th, and 10th.

Then there's my little sister's irritating fat ADHD friends that laugh like hyenas and run around in circles two in the morning making a sound that's similar to an elephant stampede.

Then there's eight year olds that learned new curse words from mommy and daddy when they were stoned that yell over the mic because they suck so bad at the game they're playing.

Last edited:
Your still being reported for cursing.

People actually report others for swearing?

i would not tolerate things like that, i do hope your friend made the little prick clean it or at least let his parent do it.
He got a lecture from his parents. But my friend still had to clean it up =/

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
if it was "black this" or "brown that" would that be racist? you know it would be so don't act like white people are free game - racism works both ways kid

You sir are an idiot.

i won't even respond to your little outburst (reported)

^ Dude, really? o_o Thats real... nice.... idk

None of them were close of being racist at all. Read before you say something retarded like that. lol
read my comments above - white people being discriminated against & stereotyped is still racism

if it was "black this" or "brown that" would that be racist? you know it would be so don't act like white people are free game - racism works both ways kid

i won't even respond to your little outburst (reported)

read my comments above - white people being discriminated against & stereotyped is still racism

She didn't discriminate them at all and it wasn't intended to offend someone.
So what, we can't call caucasians "white"?

Noheart

The Abysswalker

Well, I got infracted for putting the word 'bitches' in my signature.

EDIT: @siburke: I grew up in a heavily black-populated area. Being white, you can tell what life was like. Just because someone says 'spoiled white kids' doesn't mean they're racist, since they're not saying anything like 'only white kids can be spoiled'.

Believe me, there's worse things that could've been said.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
She didn't discriminate them at all and it wasn't intended to offend someone.
So what, we can't call caucasians "white"?
if i called a black man a "black *******" would that be racist? you KNOW that it would be seen as racist - why is it seen as acceptable to say "spoilt white kids" then? it's blatantly implying that only white kids are spoilt brats - the common stereotype of white kids having an easy life & "minorities" having to suffer due to whites - it's still racial discrimination

Well, I got infracted for putting the word 'bitches' in my signature.

EDIT: @siburke: I grew up in a heavily black-populated area. Being white, you can tell what life was like. Just because someone says 'spoiled white kids' doesn't mean they're racist, since they're not saying anything like 'only white kids can be spoiled'.

Believe me, there's worse things that could've been said.
& in my example above i wouldn't be saying only black people can be *******s - but why should colour even come into it? saying "spoilt white kids" was unnecessary & as a white man i took great offence

Spoiled kids in general is what I don't like, no matter what race they are.
that's good to hear - well done on the equal opportunity hatred :p

Shadow XD001

This a Pokémon forum a place to curse to random people you don't know. yeah, it's in the rules not to curse,you should go look over the rules. People got infraction for putting *s over certain parts in the curse word(s) and my brother (Torpoleon) got an infraction for calling someone retarded so I think you'd get infracted or spoken to by a mod for cursing and not even censoring the word at the slightest.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I dislike some kids

like my neighbour, he's only 6. He got an iPhone, 26 inch TV, and loads of other stuff. Then he cmplained for not getting a Chocolate Bar!

And siburke939, you are one of the most retarded people i have ever met. What Crickee said was not racist you ****

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
I dislike some kids

like my neighbour, he's only 6. He got an iPhone, 26 inch TV, and loads of other stuff. Then he cmplained for not getting a Chocolate Bar!

And siburke939, you are one of the most retarded people i have ever met. What Crickee said was not racist you ****

it was racist how can you fail to see that? try to justify someone calling a black man "black *******" then & i will point out your complete lack of intelligence whilst you contradict yourself

please refrain from being so offensive too - i have reported your disgusting language

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
how was it racist!? she was just saying that there are some spoilt white kids in her area!

haha, i dont care if you reported me for calling you retarded. BECAUSE YOU ARE

also, to stop this from being Spam, a lot of other kids in my area are spoilt as well. It just really ticks me off when they get all this amazign stuff, then complain about something! I mean, look at those kids in Africa! They are no where near as fortunate as some of the people i know

it was racist how can you fail to see that? try to justify someone calling a black man "black *******" then & i will point out your complete lack of intelligence whilst you contradict yourself

please refrain from being so offensive too - i have reported your disgusting language

Uhm, Lb, Kecleo and me all get along with Crickee and we're all white.

Anyways, I have to agree that it's usually the spoiled kids that are annoying. Their parents usually find themselves too great to even speak at us on my job.

I guess a kid learns from its parents.

Here's a few things that annoy me:

- Kids that chase pigeons. It's ok for you because they fly off in a different direction but everyone else has to duck or end up with one on their head.

- Kids that run around in pubs and restaurants... if you can't stay sat down then they should super glue your chair and make you sit still.

- Kids that shout and kick your chair all the way through a movie.

- Spoilt kids... i was in a shop the other day and this kid is screaming and i think 'probebly because his mum won't buy him something' but no he was crying because she said he could have it but he wanted to play with it now and wouldn't listen when she said they had to pay for it first.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.

I'm pretty damn sure you can swear in Misc.

Anyway, I can really love little kids; one time a man was pulling two kids in a wagon down the street. I gave them a little smile and passed them bye. Then, in the most adorable british accent the world has ever heard, one shouted "WAIT!" I turned around, and the boy in the front of the wagon smiled and waved at me. I waved back. I continued walking, and in the newly most adorable british accent the world has ever heard, the little girl in back shouted "WAIT!" I turned around, and she smiled and waved at me. For some reason their happy way of saying it made me feel extraordinarily happy for the rest of the day, proving that kids can be pretty dang awesome.

But seventh graders with cell phones that enjoy calling you gay *ssholes is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.