• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate children v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I dislike my kid cousins. They are so rude, cussing every other second. They always touch my stuff.

Anyways, I also hate kids at school (well when I was at school anyways). Bullies and such. Always trying to push their weight around. It makes me sick.

Its only racist when its offending someone and it's a hatred to one race. Clearly, Crickee was not offending all white children, did she say all? Nada.
And when did it end up black people, how about African American? Is it still offensive? ;/

Whatever you think, Crickee didn't really say anything offensive about white children and its not directed to all of them at all.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
how was it racist!? she was just saying that there are some spoilt white kids in her area!

haha, i dont care if you reported me for calling you retarded. BECAUSE YOU ARE

also, to stop this from being Spam, a lot of other kids in my area are spoilt as well. It just really ticks me off when they get all this amazign stuff, then complain about something! I mean, look at those kids in Africa! They are no where near as fortunate as some of the people i know
i see you've failed to read the thread - no point in talking to you then

Uhm, Lb, Kecleo and me all get along with Crickee and we're all white.

Anyways, I have to agree that it's usually the spoiled kids that are annoying. Their parents usually find themselves too great to even speak at us on my job.

I guess a kid learns from its parents.
so? i have "non-white" mates but that wouldn't stop me making a racist remark from being racist now would it? my god get a clue dude

Its only racist when its offending someone and it's a hatred to one race. Clearly, Crickee was not offending all white children, did she say all? Nada.
And when did it end up black people, how about African American? Is it still offensive? ;/

Whatever you think, Crickee didn't really say anything offensive about white children and its not directed to all of them at all.
oh give it a rest please not one of you can justify the comments made just get out of your clique mentality & accept that an offensive stereotype was made - if i said "all blacks are rapists" that would be immensely racist yet it would obviously not be aimed at all black people so take your unintelligent "justification" elsewhere

kids on forums that can't utilise basic logic are the kids i hate

Last edited:
I'll be real honest now, when I was little I hated most hispanics because of how they treated me. However, my hatred wasn't to all though but does that make me racist? Not really, nah. I hate most of them because of my bad experience of being around them socially, but it doesn't mean I'm racist to all hispanics. idk

In some cases, this is like Crickee's experience with kids that are spoilt and most she encountered with are white. Still it does not mean she's racist to all white kids.

i see you've failed to read the thread - no point in talking to you then

so? i have "non-white" mates but that wouldn't stop me making a racist remark from being racist now would it? my god get a clue dude

kids on forums that can't utilise basic logic are the kids i hate

Or adults that act like kids, keep on whining about others and fail to see that some people know certain people better than they do.

Two kids I really detested once got a visit from the supernanny, and she failed.

We had to take care of them >_>

Well, they beat up other children, kept flaming us, broke everything they didn't like, etc...

One of them is in an institution now. The other one has to take ritalin now >_>

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
the irony

I know some kids who think it's normal to wreck stuff like trashcans and stuff. It might not be that bad, but it's really annoying sometimes.
care to elaborate?

I'll be real honest now, when I was little I hated most hispanics because of how they treated me. However, my hatred wasn't to all though but does that make me racist? Not really, nah. I hate most of them because of my bad experience of being around them socially, but it doesn't mean I'm racist to all hispanics. idk

In some cases, this is like Crickee's experience with kids that are spoilt and most she encountered with are white. Still it does not mean she's racist to all white kids.
so you're saying it's okay to be racist to an individual just not to a group? pathetic

Or adults that act like kids, keep on whining about others and fail to see that some people know certain people better than they do.

Two kids I really detested once got a visit from the supernanny, and she failed.

We had to take care of them >_>

Well, they beat up other children, kept flaming us, broke everything they didn't like, etc...

One of them is in an institution now. The other one has to take ritalin now >_>
i don't give a hoot how well you know them - doesn't make it okay to tar every member of my race with the same brush - they are racist scum and if the comment was directed at any race other than whites they would have been banned by now

kids that don't know how to control a forum are another hate of mine...

Empoleon Bonaparte

care to elaborate?

Well, seeing as things like trashcans and fences are paid for by our taxes, it bothers me that some kids just wreck them and get away with it.
I have to admit, it may be a way for them to release their anger, but there are other ways to do that, like video games.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
My afternoon bus is a parade of ignorance, with my fellow junior highs quizzing each other on dirty words and the little kids in front yelling "POOP!" as loud as possible. Fortunately, I have diabolical plans to make them go insane, and although there's no much difference between the kids on my bus and insane it's very satisfying. The worst two are Austin and Jacob. Austin invents new words with meanings that should never be uttered and Jacob hates everything that isn't within hearing range. Here is a typical conversation between me and these morons who do not deserve the atoms that constitute their body:

Jacob: [inane rant about snow]
Me: "There aren't actually fifteen months in a year Jacob."
Jacob: "QUIT THE SMART [removed by me]!!!"
Me: "If that's smart, you should wait until I start saying words with three syllables in them."
Jacob: "What's that you're playing?"
Me: "Pokemon." (Platinum hasn't left my DS for three months, and it will stay there until I can play Zelda: Spirit Tracks)
Jacob: "That's for losers! Ha! [starts yelling his opinion to the masses of people who don't care]"
Me: "Actually, the franchise has made billions of dollars in revenue, and playing my DS is usually more enjoyable then listening to some clueless people."
Jacob: [honestly doesn't notice I just called him clueless, but I guess that's to be expected] "It's for little kids! HEY EVERYBODY! [my name] IS A LITTLE KID!!!"
Me: "Actually, I was born in 1998, making me 11 years old. The widely accepted definition of "little kid" is somebody from 4 - 7."
Jacob: "Yeah, well, shut up." [He has great comebacks, doesn't he? But wait, it gets better.]
Still Jacob: "Your career will start of great. But then you'll do that smart [removed by me] to the wrong people and you'll live on the street."
Me: "Wow, you just pulled the future failure move! So basically, I'll walk out on the street spouting such terrible untruths like "a^2 + b^2 = c^2, and I'll be mauled by somebody who would have employed me otherwise. How quaint."
[Jacob gets off the bus. Yay?]

i don't give a hoot how well you know them - doesn't make it okay to tar every member of my race with the same brush - they are racist scum and if the comment was directed at any race other than whites they would have been banned by now

kids that don't know how to control a forum are another hate of mine...

Hmmm, childhood trauma?

Anyways, I'll watch this thread for a while.
I'm amused.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
so you're saying it's okay to be racist to an individual just not to a group? pathetic

you are aware youre making yourself look even more reatrded, right?

I also hate those little fat kids that think theyre all hard and bully people. Ive expercienced it since i was 4. I always got bullied by these tubby little pricks.

and i AM NOT trying to offend overweight people. It's just that over here it's always little fat kids that do the bullying

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
Well, seeing as things like trashcans and fences are paid for by our taxes, it bothers me that some kids just wreck them and get away with it.
I have to admit, it may be a way for them to release their anger, but there are other ways to do that, like video games.

video games cost money and contrary to popular belief even some spoilt white kids don't have money to buy fancy things like that & it's (like you said) a way to release anger frustration etc

doesn't make it right nor does it justify it but there is a reason behind it - more competitive sports may help the (probably) unintelligent kids channel some of that energy

Hmmm, childhood trauma?

Anyways, I'll watch this thread for a while.
I'm amused.
no - just sick of the hypocrisy surrounding racism - everyone walking round on proverbial eggshells while white people can be slated constantly

you are aware youre making yourself look even more reatrded, right?

I also hate those little fat kids that think theyre all hard and bully people. Ive expercienced it since i was 4. I always got bullied by these tubby little pricks.

and i AM NOT trying to offend overweight people. It's just that over here it's always little fat kids that do the bullying
yeah - i'd hate to look reatrded dude...

Last edited:

Empoleon Bonaparte

video games cost money and contrary to popular belief even some spoilt white kids don't have money to buy fancy things like that & it's (like you said) a way to release anger frustration etc

doesn't make it right nor does it justify it but there is a reason behind it - more competitive sports may help the (probably) unintelligent kids channel some of that energy

I said "like video games", so of course, sports are also good, even better.

You just repeated what I said. What is your point?

i'm sorry i just happened to see some white kids playing with some electronics they dont really need. i'm sorry they just happened to be white and they irritated me for being so young and owning cellphones. who knew i could offend someone so much by saying white?

my boyfriend and a bunch of my friends are white, and i love 'em to death. if i was racist i would be burning crosses outside their homes right now or have a swastika tattooed on me or just simply telling everyone about how horrible all white people are. am i doing that? no. so learn the difference between racism and just being irritated.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Yo, Siburke; I'd reccomend stopping spewing garbage before it's too late.

The rest of you ignore him and get back on topic.

Also, is it me, or are there more and more lenient parents nowadays? Why are parents all of a sudden letting their kids run rampant in the world, spreading havoc? Fifty years ago they'd be spanked for that kind of insolence, and talking back to an elder would be like drinking a bottle of antifreeze.

Empoleon Bonaparte

Yes, I agree with you. The thing is, the most parents of children these days were raised by the, well, 'hippies' in the 60's and 70's. So, they were raised in a very... open-minded envrionment.

But the spreading havoc thing depends on the children. My parents were/are pretty lenient and I've come to appreciate that; so we never fight and stuff. But there are children who take advantage of parents who try to be nice, so it's really up to the little brats.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I think that some Parents are soft, and let their kid's do what they want, just to make them happy

yeah, they're making their kid happy, but they are also depressing other people, and making their kid a bad person

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
It seems that kids are let loose not by them sleves, but by thier parents.
I can't walk 2 steps without even seeing a parent leting thier kids backsmart a store clerk.

Or something to that nature.

It seems that the Parents suprisingly are the issue, not the kids necessaraly.
But in some cases, yes, the kids are the major issue.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Yo, Siburke; I'd reccomend stopping spewing garbage before it's too late.

The rest of you ignore him and get back on topic.

Also, is it me, or are there more and more lenient parents nowadays? Why are parents all of a sudden letting their kids run rampant in the world, spreading havoc? Fifty years ago they'd be spanked for that kind of insolence, and talking back to an elder would be like drinking a bottle of antifreeze.
^^ This.

I refuse to get a cellphone. If anybody wants to force me to listen to them, they should have to work for it. Once this one 8-year-old was telling me why I needed a cellphone, it went like this:
Him: "You can play games on a cellphone."
Me: "DS."
Him: "You can talk to your friends."
Me: "My friends show up at school every day and none of them own cellphones."
Him: "But what if you're not at school?"
Me: "I have a home phone."
Him: "But you can go on the Internet with it!"
Me: "I have a computer and I will get a laptop when I actually need it [high school]."
Him: "But what if you're on vacation and can't reach anybody and there's no computer?!"
Me: "Darn, you got me. I'd suffer extreme separation anxiety and claw at the carpet with my bare fingernails if I was away from my friends for a week or two. I'd better get a two-hundred-dollar device with a tiny screen and keyboard for my annual three days of vacation right away!"

He's never talked to anybody else about his shiny cellphone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.