• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate children v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
Well, seeing as things like trashcans and fences are paid for by our taxes, it bothers me that some kids just wreck them and get away with it.
I have to admit, it may be a way for them to release their anger, but there are other ways to do that, like video games.
i was asking you to elaborate on the "irony" comment in the first place... but you missed that so i went with it

i'm sorry i just happened to see some white kids playing with some electronics they dont really need. i'm sorry they just happened to be white and they irritated me for being so young and owning cellphones. who knew i could offend someone so much by saying white?

my boyfriend and a bunch of my friends are white, and i love 'em to death. if i was racist i would be burning crosses outside their homes right now or have a swastika tattooed on me or just simply telling everyone about how horrible all white people are. am i doing that? no. so learn the difference between racism and just being irritated.
it's not debatable - your comment was racist regardless of whether you have white friends or not - if i complained about "them damn latino drug dealing scum" that would be racist - as the fact that they're latino is irrelevant to somebody without a racist point of view - how are you incapable of seeing that???

Yo, Siburke; I'd reccomend stopping spewing garbage before it's too late.

The rest of you ignore him and get back on topic.

Also, is it me, or are there more and more lenient parents nowadays? Why are parents all of a sudden letting their kids run rampant in the world, spreading havoc? Fifty years ago they'd be spanked for that kind of insolence, and talking back to an elder would be like drinking a bottle of antifreeze.
at least i'm not spewing out completely misguided racial stereotypes (just saying...)

Last edited:

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
at least i'm not spewing out completely misguided racial stereotypes (just saying...)
Stop beating this dead, bloated horse. She apologized for her comment - what more do you want? A confession of being a Nazi? Her immortal soul? A massive obelisk with the words "I was wrong and you were right, o glorious ruler of my unworthy self" carved on it five thousand times?

Everybody else, ignore this person who is obviously seeking attention and get this thread back on topic (I'd say re-railed but I don't know if that's a word).

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Maybe it's un-de-railed?

Although this is now defeating the purpose of re-railing the thread, I think re-railing sounds more elegant than a double negative.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
Stop beating this dead, bloated horse. She apologized for her comment - what more do you want? A confession of being a Nazi? Her immortal soul? A massive obelisk with the words "I was wrong and you were right, o glorious ruler of my unworthy self" carved on it five thousand times?

Everybody else, ignore this person who is obviously seeking attention and get this thread back on topic (I'd say re-railed but I don't know if that's a word).
it was most definitely not a sincere apology - please don't tell me it was any attempt at a genuine sorry

Although this is now defeating the purpose of re-railing the thread, I think re-railing sounds more elegant than a double negative.
back on track sounds good...

most hatred for kids stems from their upbringing imo - hatred for terrible parents would be more appropriate for my feelings

i was asking you to elaborate on the "irony" comment in the first place... but you missed that so i went with it

it's not debatable - your comment was racist regardless of whether you have white friends or not - if i complained about "them damn latino drug dealing scum" that would be racist - as the fact that they're latino is irrelevant to somebody without a racist point of view - how are you incapable of seeing that???

Drop it, sweetie. Crickee just appologized, nuff said and then you're d*cking around and force in the issue that she was still "racist".

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
Wow, let's just go back to hating children. Ok?

Profesco

gone gently
This is a little kid thread. Why couldn't you guys just shove each other into a mud puddle and then get on with your lives?

Ehhh, you know, typically I'd post a warning and have faith that the thread will re-rail/un-de-rail and everyone will go on happily and smoothly. But I just don't feel like dealing with it today. So, no leniency.

Good job providing show-and-tell examples of grade A childish behavior, Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.