• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate children.

Calm PokeMaster

People are too lenient and swllow whatever lies their children say.I doubt they would notice if a kid walked into a house with a bottle of opened toiletcleaner and pretended to drink it.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I hate children, too.

They're bratty, rude, selfish and annoying. I know that I was probably like that at one point, glad that's over.

And I think the majority of parents are too busy for their kids these days. Either that or are bad role models.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I hate children, too.

They're bratty, rude, selfish and annoying. I know that I was probably like that at one point, glad that's over.

And I think the majority of parents are too busy for their kids these days. Either that or are bad role models.

no, don't overdo it.
everybody is a kid at some point they are young and inexperienced you should know that. most of the kids that use insults don't even know what it means which leaves them clueless about what they do.

i worked with kids a few years ago and i really had a great time with them,
there is allways one among them that is different from the rest in different ways and that can be difficult sometimes but spend a little more time on him and after a while he is your best friend.

I hate it everytime I see a 7 year old swearing. And well, you dont know if its the parent's fault or school/ kindergarten.
But yeah. Those small creatures (Kids) sucks.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
no, don't overdo it.
everybody is a kid at some point they are young and inexperienced you should know that. most of the kids that use insults don't even know what it means which leaves them clueless about what they do.

i worked with kids a few years ago and i really had a great time with them,
there is allways one among them that is different from the rest in different ways and that can be difficult sometimes but spend a little more time on him and after a while he is your best friend.

I know your point, but there has to be a limit. Even if the kid doesn't know a cuss word is bad, the parent has to explain to the kid that it's bad, which is were things go bad. Becuase not a lot of parents are being responsible now, leading to a lot of bad things.

Most of the time it's the parents fault for younger kids, due to poor parenting. If the kid is older, then they should be making the right decisions.

I'm annoyed by badly raised kids, too, but I don't see as much of them. Pretty much the only bad kids I see are noisy ones in church that their parents don't bother controlling.

The only exception would be the 4th of July, where practically everyone including the kids swore at least once.

Maybe I didn't notice it when I was a kid...or...younger, but a lot of kids are EXTREMELY heavy with their swearing and name-calling.
o__O
Some 8 year old said I was a "Retarded ****-Bag-*****" because I wear guy's pants.
Uhh.
What.
And the parents didn't say anything about it. They thought it was Cute.
CUTE.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with this picture.

The kids near where i live wolf whistle any girl that goes past and yells "shake it" to them including me... i'm 20 years old and it bothers me enough when grown men do it and they're 8-10 years old by the looks of them, one of them looks aorund 6, honestly what kind of role model have they grown up with? They must have a sleazy father and a ***** mother.

I have to walk past them when they're out playing like ALL THE TIME, never in their house, they live on the route to the shop you see. One day it was good hot weather and one asked if he could throw a water balloon at me!

I'm not as bothered by kids as i used to be because i spent 2 weeks with my 3 year old niece in South Africa. She was good most of the time but oh my god... spoiled or what! And she downright screamed when another kid her age was sitting in her car seat lmao! "I DONT WANT RUDOLF IN MY CARSEAT! SCREEEECHHHHHHHHH"
Needless to say my defence was lowered sharpley after that. it was a proper screech aswell, where does the power come from? they're so little!!

The main reason i don't want kids is that they're expensive and i cannot stand their screaming and yes i believe, especially in the case if my niece that a bit of physical contact is needed. Her parents don't use spanking and she ends up getting away with everything and never properly punished so she just does it again, gets a row off my brother(her dad), cries because noone likes to get in trouble at that age and then gets cuddles and "awws" from her mother so she stops and gets an ice lolly aswell.

I have no right to judge because i'm only 20 and my brother is alot older but even MY parents agreed with me and i turned out good, a bit lazy but i'm good natured.

About the swearing, since i don't care about cuss words as i use them i don't really bother. However a really young kid shocks me when i hear them say such things lol I reckon their parents must swear all the time or let them stay up late. When i was young i honestly can say i was never as bad as the kids i'm seeing everywhere today. I can admit i was a spoiled child and still am to an extent but i did not and do not act it because i know i am lucky to have what i have (especially since my parents tell me it all the time)

Noone is perfect and children really are something that you just have to bear with since we were that age once and you cannot stop them being children without ruining their childhood. (or getting a mouthful and a punch off their parents)

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
What bigts me is not so much that children do tese things (look at yourselves, trust me, you'll find some traits similar), is that its not supposed to be CHILDREN who whine, complain, insult everyone and everything they don't like...its teenager...they stealing our thunder mans...

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I just had a wonderful experience in which a seven year old actually called me a cunt. I was just strolling down Washington D.C. (figures) and a small little black child yelled over and said it to me. Unfortunatley I'll be practicing law soon so its not as if I could crow bar the kid half to death, but in your opinion, do you think parents today are too lenient with their brats, erm, children? What I mean is when you walk into a grocery store and you see goldie locks crapping her pants because she can't the latest brand of crap cereal, or little Johnny you see in the restaurant thats cussing out the waiter because his meals too small. Not as if any of our child loving SPPf members cannot relate.

As for my personal opinion parents coddle their children way too much these days. I'm not really sure why, some say the past generation had it just too rough and that they try to provide their kids with everything they didn't have, others just say its general lack of swift discipline. Which ofcourse its probably a good combination of both, but whatever. So in other words the vast majority of you deserve a good old 50's era beating.

So yeah, step up and discuss and share your horror stories and such. Oh and if anyone says to move this to the debate forum you will recieve your very own personal f you, from me.

I said this in another thread. This leniency contributes to the fact that America is getting dumber. Most of the kids in my grade, their parents don't give anything, no attention to them, just let them go crazy and get themselves killed or in jail. Let me tell you, i wish it were like in China.

In America, most especially my school, teachers extend due dates
In china, you get late, or even if you get a C, you get swift slaps to the hand with chopsticks, let me tell you . it HURTS

See why chinese kids are stereotypically "smarter?" Even cnn reports
That asians are less likely to become unemployed, and african americans are the most likely. And is this coincidental? No! Stereotypically, I am not RACIST in any way, African Americans are usually considered the most "Gangsta"

Every generation passes it on. If the parents don't care, the child is neglected. Thus they must spend their adult life having fun, not caring about their kids. The cycle continues. Some children are very undisciplined. The problem is the parents. They don't really care, and this is what disturbs me very much.

I hate bratty 7 year olds.

And Pucca, that is disgusting, what those little kids do. It's all in the parents.

Another driving factor, like you said, IS SPOILED-ness... heh.
Have you usually notice that rich parent's kids end up jailed or on the streets? stereotypically it is true. I applaud those who defy this stereotype.
But main point is, stupid child laws prevent spanking.
You need RESPONSIBLE, and SMART parents.

Solution
Better education, make the parents CARE. Add child laws to an extent. Spanking is acceptable, but only to an extent. The parents must not abuse their right. Even so, it makes the child tougher. Pain? I can deal with it, i've experienced it 24/7 in childhood. The weak will perish. The strong will survive. Sound like a certain principle? Yes.

With medicine, technology, and stuff today, we are becoming lazier. We have to SPEND MONEY to exercise, we spend MONEY to get the EASY way out, so we are all spoiled. Whenever I get such luxury i would praise myself. But i would exercise 5 days just for the bragging rights instead of some lazy dude who ate a pill and did nothing but sit around and lose money on quack medicine. This civilization will perish if we do not employ discipline, like in China.

Calling me a communist freak huh? #1 china is gearing towards a capitalist economy and #2, The "commies" may be supporting communism, but the facts are not lying.

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Any kid who people hate where badly raised. And as in badly raised, it could mean anything from spoiled to their parents dont care about them.

But everyone was a child at one point, so basically, if everyone hates children, they hated their past selfs too.

TogeticTheRuler

But there is an obvious difference between kids nowadays and kids from even a couple years ago. No need to repeat the "we were once kids so we shouldn't insult them" stuff again.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Technically if you hate children, you're hating even the good ones. All children are inexperienced in one way or another. If you hate the badly raised ones, I could understand. It could be from school or from terrible parents. Children aren't perfect! And neither are anyone in the world (Despite some adults think they are...)

muumajii23

@Competitive5910: I COMPLETELY agree with everything you said. I remember not too long ago when I saw a tabloid magazine with a picture of Kate Goslan (Jon & Kate Plus 8) spanking one of her kids. They went totally ape-****, saying she was an unfit parent and whatever. She spanked her bottom like twice, and lightly too, just enough to get her point across that the child was behaving poorly. That's not abuse, that's discipline.

AND, on a completely unrelated note, I was looking after some kid because mine and his parents were at a party together. It was New Years of last year, and it was the final episode EVER of one of my favourite shows (Royal Canadian Air Farce if your wondering...), and he goes up to the tv, mid-show, and switches the tv to video games. Didn't ask or anything, just did it. And then when I tried switching it back, he started throwing a tantrum and hitting me. The kid was like ten. >_< SPOILED to the frickin extreme; always gets what he wants and such. They just recently bought the kid a dirt bike. >_<

dark rift

I used to get spanked/smacked when I was a little kid (but not often) when I did bad enough things. The most common reason was for running off, but it didn't change anything and I just scuffed on my arse a lot of the time before they ended up giving up anyway.

BASICALLY: Spanking doesn't always work.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I just had a wonderful experience in which a seven year old actually called me a cunt.

God I wish I still had signature rights.

Yeah I do hate kids, but that's the main reason I want to become a teacher. So I can make them hate me almost as much as I hate them.

Haruka

Banned
I just hate kids in general. I don't having to dumb everything down for a majority of them, having to keep an eye on them, fix their mistakes, holding my tongue, etc. It's torturous. I'm not rated PG, if it wasn't obvious enough. Don't you EVEN get me started when they're badly raised to boot.

That being said, I love watching over my 4 year old cousin when my aunt and uncle need me to. He can be moody sometimes, yes, but I adore his spirit, politeness and thirst for knowledge. I wish all kids were like him.

Last edited: