• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate how in Time/Darkness/Sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdreams

They made recruiting the legendaries boring. All you have to do is just have the special item in your bag and go to a certain floor of a dungeon. Back in Red/Blue rescue team, you actually had to go through a complete dungeon, which was dedicated entirely to that specific Pokemon. Storyline was even added; whereas now there's none. Before, it was fun. But now, it's just lacking.

Last edited:

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Yeah, that and the scarcity of super long dungeons is the main reason I still play Blue, when I get sick of Sky's.. easy mode.

..plus the friend areas are STILL fun to stare at.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Yeah, that and the scarcity of super long dungeons is the main reason I still play Blue, when I get sick of Sky's.. easy mode.

True. However, you do have to consider the fact that PMDRB made it very easy to obtain valuable items. Friend Bows are always found at Mt. Faraway's 30th floor, within a Key chamber. There are several dungeons where you can find Keys, including Desert Region, Solar Cave, and Western Cave, to name a few. The town Kecleon Shop sells Huge Apples regularly. Tight Belts can be found much more easily, in locales such as Far-Off Sea. And although the dungeons are long, the Pokemon are generally weak and common necessities are found throughout.

shatteredrose

I hate how some starters can only be certain genders. I really wanted to play a female phanpy! Grr.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
uuuh the fact that you cant bring items into the dojo, if i had not saved a the ...water thingy on instinct (safety precausion before heading out) i would have lost a lot of items

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Recruiting Legendaries was easier in PMD Time/Darkness/Sky? Maybe finding them is a little easier with the special items, but getting them to join you isn't too easy is it? I didn't notice, I had played Blue and it seemed just as hard as it is in Darkness to recruit Legendary Pokemon. After having played the games for months, I truly thought the only thing that really changed between the first PMD series and the second was that it became easier to recruit normal, common Pokemon rather than the Legendaries :S

I hate the really long dungeons! Say I have to get to B50, I always get down to like B47 then faint three squares away from the stairs due to a stupid chestnut trap or whatever they are! :(

TMW001

Lucario Lover
Well I haven't really recruited any legendaries except the lake trio and Cresselia but I did face Articuno once beat him/her and only obtained the ice flute.

Zachmac

Well, some pokemon still have dungeons.
articuno
Mew
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Plalkia
Dialga
giratina
regigigas
Manaphy(Sort of)

Also, I don't think nintendo had expected people to be abusing the codes, so the items shouldn't of been easy to obtain.

Beebar234

I hate how Sky introduced the grudge trap. That thing is ridiculous. Was rocking it on the 97th floor of Destiny Tower, a million Max Elixers, apples, and the likes. I step on a grudge orb and get ganged up on and I die. Totally haxy inclusion.

R_N

You were told not to bump months old threads, so you go and bump a 3 year old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.