• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hate my name

Shine Master

Is there any way I can delete my account, or do I have to sign up again on a different email?

Bloodshed

I think a admin can change your name for you. Just PM one.

I know how you feel.

I hate when people use english names and japanese names. I don't mind if they only use english names, or japanese names. But both humph!

But, I mostly use english names but my user name is elekible addict, when elekible's english name is electivire. Someone even PMed me about it.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
READ THE GODDAM THREAD

Due to the forums being pants of late, and me not having loads of free time to waste changing names constantly, this topic will remain closed until further notice. The whole name change situation on Serebii.net is way out of control, with an excessive and unnecessary amount of people wanting their names changed, for the only reason I can tell, the fact that they can.

As such, name changing will be frozen, until a solution can be found.

Do not PM me asking for name changes, or I WILL give you an infraction point.

I hate my name

You just joined, guess you should have thought about it a little longer than 3 seconds then.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
But, I mostly use english names but my user name is elekible addict, when elekible's english name is electivire. Someone even PMed me about it.

Hey! Are you talking about me when I'm not here?

Anyway, yeah I guess you'll just have to wait.

Shine Master

Sorry. I thought my name was good and I thought about it for a while, but now I feel that it's stupid. I guess I can live with it though.