1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

i hath returnst

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Noheart, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noheart

Noheart The Abysswalker

After much thought and reminiscing, I've decided that I'm gonna get back into the monz. Which, by default, means that I've come back to an old home of mine to rejoin the community once again.

I frequented Serebii and its forums quite a lot in my teenage years, and had a lot of good times here. Specifically, within the clan guild section of the site. I was a part of a group called the Storm Kings, created and spearheaded by FireTrainer92, who remains a good friend to me to this day as well as many other old members.

Those times were some of the highlights in my life. Recently, I've had more time to get back into gaming in general, specifically RPG gaming. I purchased a PS4 Pro and got back into the swing of things. I've become a big fan of the SoulsBorne series, and have been playing a lot of FF7, Dirge of Cerberus, FF8, and FF12 as well as Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 on an old ps2 I dug up at my parent's place as well.

It was then that I thought back to my origins: Pokémon. My very first video game was given to me when I was four: Pokémon Red, along with the old beige Gameboy that had to be plugged in for it to operate. And now, seventeen years later, I've jumped back into the fray.

I hope to purchase a 2DS soon, but for now I feel as though I can shake the rust off on battle simulators.

My old username was Piekid11 (you can tell the age I created the name is in accordance with the numbers), born of a lack of caring for whatever username I had. Though, I also played a lot of Runescape during this time period, and I had begun to start being referred to as PK. Which was rad.

Anyways. Hi lol

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Hey there, welcome back. Check the rules for updates.

3. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

4. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Runescape back on the day was life man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.