• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I have a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactus

Banned
I am sick and tired of being called a "troll" by the users of his forum. This injustice is very unjust. I say to you, my fellow SPPfers, I have a dream.

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Serebii dream.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all members are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of General Pokemon Discussion the sons of former trolls and the sons of former moderators will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Misc., a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the content of their posts but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in the Games Forum, with its vicious racists, with its moderator having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in the Games forum, little troll boys and troll girls will be able to join hands with little mod boys and mod girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every forum shall be exalted, every post and thread shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the forum of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our forum into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of Nintendo Discussion. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of TCG discussion. Let freedom ring from the heightening Fan Fiction Forum!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Fan Art forum!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of the Clubs forum!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Role Playing Games!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of SPPf Help and Newbie Lounge!

Let freedom ring from every post and and thread of Misc.. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

- Galactus
Revolutionary, visionary, and forum hero.

Something about dreams and freedom. All I got out of it.

??????

That guy.
Time to call the KKK mods. Death to this nigger troll and his dreams.

Rabidmunchlax

Hurray! A ten post troll.

But seriously woman. The reason you got called a troll is that you came on a POKEMON FORUM and basicly said, "I am a religous person who thinks that pokemon is bad because some fans the fluff behind one pokemon in a weird way. Btw atheists is bad !!!!!!!1!!!1!1one!".

Inb4 locked

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I don't even know what this is. -_-'

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Oh look it's a religious troll.

Plus tl;dr

..............My dreams aren't about Pokemon forums..... They are a lot more sexy.......

8.2/10 on the scale of fail for you. Congrats.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Look. This is a pokemon forum. You are wasting your life trolling? Seriously, you sound like some emo kid who cried because his mom took away his DS.

...Just stop wasting your life. Go out and get a job, you bum.

selfproclaimed/threadbecauseI'mnotModestnatured

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I have a dream as well. A dream in which I am flying over Auckland on the back of a swan made primarily of cocoa.

His name is Clem.

(Cookie for the reference :p)

Last edited:

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I have a dream as well. A dream in which I am flying over Auckland on the back of a swan made primarily of cocoa.

His name is Clem.

(Cookie for the reference :p)

Whoooooooooo! Psych! I love you man.

I think Malcom X just turned in his grave that some troll is using his speech for uses which are beyhond Serebii.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I had a dream last week that the Nuclear Holocaust started.

I'll admit, watching 2 Nukes go off within what felt like a 30 minute timespan was kind of cool.

Okay, it's true. Stupidity in a thread's opening post does radiate to all the readers of a thread. Lookin' at you, Electricbluewolf. You're thinking of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., not Malcolm X.

That said, since I feel like biting and answering this thread seriously: if you don't want people to treat you like a troll, don't be one! However, I did laugh really, really hard, so I guess your thread was a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.