• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I have a problem with a SD Memory card...

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
and here's what i posted on Gfaqs:

"I have a problem with a SD card,...

and it won't show up at all on a computer, and it shows up as a "Unusable device" on my Wii, it's a Kodak 2GB SD Memory Card, i was hoping there was a way to fix it without having to get a new one, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance."

so, any suggestions on what i could do?

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
Is it an SDHC card? Because those don't work in some devices.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Wii and almost all of the SD Card reading hardware, like Cameras. Don't understand any thing Unless it's in FAT or FAT32 format. You can do this in Windows (95 to Win7), by right clicking the drive and selecting format in explorer/My Computer.

Also you may need update your Wii to get stuff to work.

I've had trouble with a 2 GB memory card before.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
No, as i found out, the card is shot, fried, unusable, out of commission, i tried to format it on a computer, and it appeared on this one, and i couldn't, that pretty much confirmed what Nintendo had said.

and, no, i don't have a camera.