• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I have a request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelatios*

I noticed the newly completed TCG update on the main site and am impressed! I have always liked the card game and I liked how there are lots of different cool Pokemon artwork for each card. But I cannot save any images from the main site. I wanted to save the card art of my favorite Pokemon and use them as desktop backgrounds. Can I get someone to post a file with the artwork or something, or knows where I can get them?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Ask in my shop for a wallpaper of them.
Just use the banner forms....when it comes to the size, it's 600x600 maximum.

Bluelatios*

Where is your shop? I like Latios a lot (obviously), and one of the Cresselia pictures looked pretty cool too! There are lots of others I like but they are too many to list.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
This doesn't really belong in the Pokemon TCG Section because it doesn't have anything to do with the TCG.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.