• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I have event Pokemon & Shinies! (Shaymins too?)

Leebui

Questionable...
What I can offer! All my Pokemon are legit/semi-legit. Semi-legit means they were obtained via a glitch or whatever.

:promo Pokemon:

JAA Raikou (Don't know if it's cloned/not)
JAA Entei (Same)
JAA Latias (Same)
JAA Pikachu (Hopefully you have a high enough IQ to understand this trend)
5 shiny Zigzagoons with Liechi Berry, uncloned (from this disc: here)
3 untrained US Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachis (uncloned)
2 JPN Ranger Manaphy Eggs
Shaymins (2 left)

:Shinies:

2 Shiny Deoxys (from GTS, looks legit)
1 shiny Rapidash (from GTS, looks legit)

:Random Junk I have:

2 level 47 JPN Dialgas (from GTS, looks legit)
Level 100 Bold Jirachi (from Colosseum Bonus Disc, uncloned)
Level 100 Docile Rayquaza (from US Sapphire, uncloned)
Level 45 Metagross (same)
Level 5 female Cyndaquil w/Blast Burn from XD (nicknamed Tammy for someone that wanted it, but no longer wants it, so sorry?)

I want:

JAA Pokemon
Japanese Event Pokemon
Shinies

Last edited:

Mew King

It's black magic!
Do you still have Shaymins and Manaphy eggs?

I have a shiny Dodrio and a shiny Crobat among other legendaries...but I can't do it today since I have to upload it and I already did all of the transferring for today.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Oh man, I so want a shiny Mew. ;; I found one on the GTS too but it was swiped fast. Would you like a shiny Lugia for it? If not, how about him for the shiny Gastrodon or Rapidash. Love them too. ._.;
Um... friend code in sig. ^-^

Leebui

Questionable...
Do you still have Shaymins and Manaphy eggs?

I have a shiny Dodrio and a shiny Crobat among other legendaries...but I can't do it today since I have to upload it and I already did all of the transferring for today.

Yes I do, haven't had many offers until now. =D

Sooo... they're the japanese glicth ones? (shaymin)

Yes they are. They're all JPN ones.

Oh man, I so want a shiny Mew. ;; I found one on the GTS too but it was swiped fast. Would you like a shiny Lugia for it? If not, how about him for the shiny Gastrodon or Rapidash. Love them too. ._.;
Um... friend code in sig. ^-^

Shiny Lugia? Sure.

Take a Japanese celebi for shaymin?

Nah, I already some, and I can get 43 more that are uncloned. =D

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
i got a shinny onix, machamp and camerupt. which ones you want and would trade for?