• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I have no idea what to add to my team D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

stijntje09

Im playing Pokemon HG and have no idea what to add to my team.
I decided playing with pkmn I don't usually use:
Fearow
Ampharos
Bayleef
growlithe
Lapras

What should I add? Feel free to replace some of my pokemon with different ones, I have 7 badges but I don't want overused pkmn like gyarados, I might wanna replace growlithe and ampharos I used them before. I was thinking maybe nidoking would ?balance my team

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
the rules clearly stated that you must have at least movesets posted, otherwise there's nothing to rate :)

If you need help building a team, then I suggest asking in the Pokemon Questions thread or HG/SS Help thread instead.

I'll close this one, if it's a rate that you need, you can go make a new thread that includes their moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.