• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I have Shield and am looking for Sword exclusives to complete my Dex *-*

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
Hello!

I really want to obtain the shiny charm so the last couple of days I've been trying to complete my Dex and I caught-bred-evolved every Pokemon that's possible in Shield. If someone could help me with this I would gladly trade them the Shield exclusives for them to complete theirs as well.

The Pokes I need are:

- Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd
- Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
- Mawile
- Solrock
- Darumaka/Darmanitan
- Scraggy/Scrafty
- Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle
- Escavalier
- Rufflet/Braviary
- Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon
- Swirlix/Slurpuff (a Slurpuff would be better since I can't evolve Swirlix on my own lol)
- Passimian
- Turtonator
- Jangmo-o/Hakamo-0/Kommo-o
- Flapple
- Stonjourner
- Zacian (I will obviously trade it back)

I finished the Dex! Thanks everyone who helped!

As a note: I only need one stage of every Pokemon. I can evolve-breed them. And the ones that I managed to get are green.

I believe I own at least one stage of the Shield exclusives but if not I can easily obtain them. I also have every starter, fossil Pokemon and their fossils as well so I can give whichever you want too.

Thanks in advance^^

Last edited:

Backflip

I have a Rufflet, Farfetch'd, and a solrock I can just give you if you're still looking for sword pokemon. Just trade me what ever for them

I have shield so I don't have access to the other ones on your list but not a big deal to trade the ones I have