1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I have something to say about everything ever.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by JoshYEAH, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

Listen while you read along to make this all seem a bit more exciting.

I don't consider myself a clever person, compared to the guys at Geneva and whatnot. I mean, I'm intelligent but I also accept that there is a hell of a lot more I don't know - you don't really know anything until you accept that really, you know nothing at all. I guess that's what I'm getting at. This post can generally apply to most people, but the one in particular I'm addressing it to, per se, is Malanu. What happens here takes place between the following dates;

20th April 2011 - 27th May 2011

Thirty eight days.

1000 Posts.

1 Man.​

In the space of this time, Osama Bin laden was killed, there was another volcanic eruption in Iceland causing England to get issues with air based travel yet again, there was a Royal Wedding, there have been huge Tornadoes and Tornado warnings across the middle of America, and I'm sure a lot of other shit happened.

But still, who pays attention to such things, when instead we could all manage a 27 post per day average on Serebii forums.

I don't know, I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite; I've confessed many times to very rarely giving a single fu
    ck about what I post here. Really, this is just a playground that I mooch about it inbetween sessions of having gratuitous amounts of sex (with actual women), playing Xbox games and drinking my own bodyweight in alcohol. These are the things I do, and yet I still come here, day in and day out, to poke fun at the absolute morons that you see day in day out.

But I don't think I'll ever manage a 27 post per day average.

If I did manage it, I'd like to think that some of those posts might be interesting to read, offer a surprising and intelligent viewpoint, maybe have a few stories interspersed within them. I don't know - substance I guess is the word I'm looking for here. But when you have someone that manages to post that much in the space of thirty eight days, and still says nothing at all... you have to wonder.

Which brings me to the meat of the matter; At time of post user Malanu will have reached 1000 posts. I'm a betting man, and would likely put some good money on at least 90% of those posts conveying little to nothing of interest to the discussions within which they are situated. The man just has nothing of value to say. I'm willing to believe that he posts in this thread with yet another nonsense filled "Oh I did laugh at this" kind of thing.

If it makes you laugh, if it makes you consider the minute possibility of thinking before you hit that post button - it's a fun thought process really, all you need to do is say "now does this really contribute to the discussion?" - I actually think that this idea is in the rules. I don't remember right now and tabbing out is such a chore. But anyway back to my point; no matter what reaction I get from stating these factual matters here in the open, I'll consider my job done.

You have nothing of value to say, and yet you should have more stories to tell than the rest of us. You instead spend your time avoiding conflict as best you can, instead choosing to sit on the fence of things and watch a bunch of sixteen year olds debate amongst themselves, playing devils advocate in the schoolyard. I'm sure you have a lot of interesting things to tell us about, so instead of being such a boring, low content poster, how about you actually try your best to add to the community. Right now we're all just sat here shaking our heads and wondering "Oh boy Malanu is such a card, I wonder what absolutely useless thing he will say next."

Do I mean to insult you? I don't know, I hold no real like or dislike for you (or indeed anyone here, sans a few I suppose). All I know is that if you have something to say about everything ever, chances are what you're saying is literally nothing at all.

One more thing.

inb4malanu

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  2. Deku_Link

Deku_Link ,,|,,

nh nh nh nh nh

3. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

khkhkhkhkh

EDIT: inb4 malanu

4. 2+2=5

2+2=5 Banned

i'd say this thread is rather
    qh

inb4malanu

5. Malanu

Malanu Est sularus oth mith

Josh you seem upset because I have 8 hours a day to post. So I got to 1000 posts in just over a month. I've seen it done in less time. Thank you for making a big deal out of such a small event in the cosmic scale of even one life. ;)

6. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

The point.

You missed it.

7. Malanu

No sir, the point I ignored it.

8. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

No, between your post and your VM to me just now, you literally missed it.

9. 2+2=5

2+2=5 Banned

While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that Malanu's priorities are inverted. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society—the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth—all of whose lives are made miserable by Malanu are sprinkled throughout this post like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that Malanu's jeremiads all stem from one, simple, faulty premise—that sin is good for the soul. His double standards are designed to belittle all fine social standards. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. Malanu's latest diatribe is Malanu-style lunacy at its very finest. Every despicable word of that diatribe paints a perfect picture of Malanu's hysteria and reveals that if history follows its course, it should be evident that as our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need.

inb4malanu

10. Malanu

No between both I actually ignored it. I'm not concerned with your opinion of my posts literary content. How you feel about my opinions & advice have not a single impact on how I will continue to post. I have much more important thing on my mind than to be worried if someone doesn't like my posts. Not everyone will, that is just how life is.

Thank you, your opinion has been duly noted 2.

11. 2+2=5

2+2=5 Banned

For a brain, yes.

12. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/DCEPH.png[/img139]

13. Malanu

touche' you landed a fatal blow I must now wither and die for I have committed a typo! Oh who is me.

14. Neferka

Neferka Gimmie Kiss ;-]

*watches JoshYeah masturbate with both hands*

Feel better now? ^_^

15. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

Wow that is vfh.

16. Malanu

If VFH means what I think... I agree with Josh. That was totally uncalled for.

17. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Considering how this is halfway trolling a specific member from some people and that this thread isn't going to go anywhere because the intended message isn't apparently getting though anyway, I'll just close.

I will say, Malanu, that it does seem that you have made an awful lot of posts in a short amount of time and many aren't very fond of them - bcause short random messages in general are just boring/annoying to read. Hence I'd advise making sure your posts are of relevance and have something in them of significance (or basically what Josh said) because you will otherwise just open yourself to trolling and not endear yourself to the community. Post count counts for naught - it's how you post and act as a member that really matters, so I guess that's why this thread was made in the first place. (Never mind that spam is against one of the rules anyway!)

But yeah, closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.