• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I haven't been on this site in ages...update from a member.

BlazingTrainer

Well, the title says it all. I really haven't been on here in some time. I think over five or six years. Which is crazy! I really like how smooth the transition is from one forum to another now. It is so smooth and takes less time than years ago to load. Anyway, I wanted to get on and send support to the creator of this site. Happy to see it up and running, despite the competition that this site must have now, I see that it is the leading source in Pokemon content and important news. Brief update, if anyone cares. I have recently been in quite the slump the past decade. I am an adult and need to vent a bit. Um, well, I have been depressed and dealing with social distancing long before Covid became the world-wide assassin it became this year. Not really meeting the right people in life to consider really close or real friends. I have a lot of associates and co-workers, present and past. Mainly by myself and its depressing. I am still single at my age and its not good. Sleepless nights, stress, health issues, and coping with mild depression due to previous addictions. One isn't as bad, but the other still a struggle. Common really, won't say, but insinuation won't be left. Anyway, as a former gamer who had a rough experience in life, I must say that I like that this site has a section like this to post non-pokemon related topics. I mean, this could really help people in my age group as well as some of these youngsters who are in the same situations some of us older guys were in at their age. Hopefully they can learn and avoid our mistakes. Anyone else going through it and want to vent? I'll be more than happy to help and lift someone else up.