1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I hope that they took out MissingNo. in Diamond and Pearl for America

Discussion in 'Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum' started by Scorpion1386, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Scorpion1386

Scorpion1386 Lost Fan

2. Merman

Merman Leviathan Trainer

It's probably just a default look encoded in the system for glitches that they never bothered taking out since it has such a following.

3. kurt

kurt < looks friendly

i don't think they can take missingno out, it has to be there for certain technical reasons, but it won't be like in red and blue. You'll probably never get the opportunity to see it unless you get a glitchy game or you hack.

4. Alecat

Alecat I'm Back!

I think they may have actually already fixed that one in the Japanese version. It's been known about for a while.

5. Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper Pursuer of the Past

Missingno can never die, he is immortal.

I just can't wait for "The Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Movie #2: Missingno vs. Fione vs. Sheimi: The unrelenting."

6. *infamous94*

*infamous94* <Don't mess with him

Missingno will own them all with its awsome power of being nonexistant.

7. broken_inside

broken_inside Marsh Trainer

Oh, MissingNo! Interesting.

I kinda like MissingNo. for some reason. lol. But it will probably be in the English games.

8. Ho-oh Master

Ho-oh Master Well-Known Member

This has been known for awhile. I'm sure he will still be in the game somewhere.

9. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Missingno is in/will be in every pokemon game. It just depends how well Nintendo hides it.

10. Kalavinka

Kalavinka Well-Known Member

are you just going to duplicate every stupid thread you make on gfaqs onto here as well, expecting 'kinder' responses?

._.

--;475;

11. Clash

Clash He's Back!

Are they putting this thing in on purpose or something?

12. ShR00mEr

ShR00mEr anne frank

i remember MissingNo, lol i used to use him ALOT i would use it to help me get Flying Kangashkong lol those where the good days

13. Jokes

Jokes Circus Clown

1.) Horrible video quality.
    2.) What the hell is "missingno"?

14. Munchlax3000

Munchlax3000 ooo, what's cooking?

wow, that was blurry

I hate Missingno, now my whole playing experiance will be parinoid of fining it...

15. Pokeboy5501

Pokeboy5501 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Missingno. in Red & Blue

16. Bl4stoise

Bl4stoise Well-Known Member

il probably think that missingNO in d/p is cool until i face one on wi-fi and it whips the floor with my team because its immortal ¬_¬

17. DarkSpectrum

DarkSpectrum Shadow Amongst Light

Yes... Missingno. is a place holder in the games for empty dex entries.

18. Cinaclov

Cinaclov Pokemon Veteran

I never used missigno on the old games, i only did it a few times to see if i could. It just doesnt feel right to glitch a game that plays such a huge oart of my life.

19. denw0

denw0 the Coolest

Yusss!

Missingno. was my best friend in blue version.

20. Munchy.42

Munchy.42 Well-Known Member

Whahay! You've just filled in a page of my glitch log! Now I have a reason to get Pearl too! I hope its not removed. I love it. But I never knew it was in.