• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hope that they took out MissingNo. in Diamond and Pearl for America

Bl4stoise

i remember i was going to clone rare candys in blue. So i did the glich, and when i did it, it accidentally cloned good rods...and i deposited all but one of them in a box for a good hour... i wasent smart enough to just reset....

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
are you just going to duplicate every stupid thread you make on gfaqs onto here as well, expecting 'kinder' responses?

._.

--;475;

That whole topic there turned into a stupid flame war between angry nerds.

Shnitzel_12

Yes, I had the kanghaskan thing. It evolved into a Nidoran(F or M i forget) at level two. They have to have ;000; If they didn't, I'd launch a formal complaint!

smith

I always thought that if you caught Missingno it would glitch up your game. So in Blue i only used it to clone Masterballs.

KingBoo1

The Pokémon Weaver
Yes... Missingno. is a place holder in the games for empty dex entries.

There were 105+ variants of the RBY MissingNo., 5 variants of the GSC version (including looping egg), 3 known in the 3rd gen (blocky ??, ( ( ? ) ), and Bad Egg), and at least 1 in the 4th gen. Empty Dex entries in R/S/E are filled with the sprite of ( (?) ). They handle hacked games, empty Dex entries, and other stuff. If it's a Pokémon game, it's got a MissingNo. They have (Missing)No. choice but to do it!

bugman03

Didn't he used to be a Water and Flying type in R B? I caut one and it had Sky Attack and Water Gun x2 lol

ShR00mEr

anne frank
KingBoo1 said:
There were 105+ variants of the RBY MissingNo., 5 variants of the GSC version (including looping egg), 3 known in the 3rd gen (blocky ??, ( ( ? ) ), and Bad Egg), and at least 1 in the 4th gen. Empty Dex entries in R/S/E are filled with the sprite of ( (?) ). They handle hacked games, empty Dex entries, and other stuff. If it's a Pokémon game, it's got a MissingNo. They have (Missing)No. choice but to do it!
there was only one missingno in RBY the other's where diffrent pokemon that never get credit for what they did >.>
what does the 3 from RSE look like?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
If he deserves a spot in the smileys, he deserves a spot in the games. ;000;

Seriously, it's an unavoidable placeholder that somebody found out how to see in battle ages ago. (D/P one anyway) and this one's easy to avoid. Just don't send out fainted Pokémon in double battles.

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
Seriously, it's an unavoidable placeholder that somebody found out how to see in battle ages ago. (D/P one anyway) and this one's easy to avoid. Just don't send out fainted Pokémon in double battles.

That's a pretty bad glitch. Hopefully it'll be removed in the English version.