• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hope this was fake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankedEagle

mr. electabuzz

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Sorry to say but it's probably real. I really do not like the attitudes of some of these soldiers who also make little kids have signs that say stupid stuff.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
The soldier should get shot and die of internal bleeding. LOLZ ****IN ***

Fire Suicune

I don't even like dogs and I think that's horrible. It looks like it could be real and fake at the same time, but I'm hoping it's fake. The puppy looked too still while he was holding it.

-F.S. out

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I don't even like dogs and I think that's horrible. It looks like it could be real and fake at the same time, but I'm hoping it's fake. The puppy looked too still while he was holding it.

-F.S. out

Exactly what I was thinking.

But then again... why would these soldiers fake it and have people lose respect for them for no reason? They might as well actually do the deed.

Not that I'm saying I condone this. It's a disgusting act of violence and makes me wonder what was going through their minds when they did this.

Red94

Eh, it was being held by the scruff of its neck, so puppies usually hold still. It was probably scared s***ess, so that's probably why it wasn't moving as much or it was extremely weak from starvation or disease. You could hear it yelping and the splat when it hit the cliff floor so I think its real.

Damn mercenaries.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Some of the soldiers are acting foolish, that is true. I'm not sure why they would be doing this, but it did look fairly real. Normally dogs would react to being held like that, and maybe even look around. Of course, maybe it just didn't for some reason, and was staring at the camera. If it is real, I would like to introduce PETA to the two in the video.

??????

That guy.
And I hope that was real.

This isn't really a big deal, there are a lot more important things to worry about.

Kirades

Ok so when the Columbine Shooting took place did you say "I hope those kids killed a bunch of people, there are better things to worry about..."

I mean there are always better things to worry about. So by your logic we shouldn't give a **** about anything and should condone the torturing of animals and people, as well as the killing of them just because there are btter things to worry about.

zack_l_astro

And I hope that was real.

This isn't really a big deal, there are a lot more important things to worry about.

if you actually mean that, I should take you and throw you off a cliff and say, that you aint a big deal and that there are alot more important things to worry about.. seriously.. a life is a life, you're no more important than that puppy and I should slap tha hell outta you for saying that!

btw that video makes me want to shoot those soldiers in the head!

Last edited:

??????

That guy.
if you actually mean that, I should take you and throw you off a cliff and say, that you aint a big deal and that there are alot more important things to worry about.
You care about puppies being thrown over cliffs more then kids dying in AIDS in Africa? A life is not a life. I am sure you would rather save a human than a dog.

Seriously, people these days obsess over the stupidest things. It was bad that these soldiers did this, but there is enough other, more important crap than to obsess over this.

Kirades

Yeah, I mean Nine Eleven? Pff who ****ing cares. I mean there were better things to worry about, like rising gas prices, and the ensuring war that would later be responsible for those two douches in the video and the deaths of thousands. I mean 9/11.... what a ****ing joke...

(Yes this is sarcastic and meant to show ?????? how stupid he was)

??????

That guy.
Yeah, I mean Nine Eleven? Pff who ****ing cares.
the same amount of people who died on 9/11 died of AIDS that day, I believe.

I mean there were better things to worry about, like rising gas prices, and the ensuring war that would later be responsible for those two douches in the video and the deaths of thousands. I mean 9/11.... what a ****ing joke...
There was no war in which the US was engaged in during 9/11 and gas was still cheap.

9/11 reflected the national security of US, which does matter.

(Yes this is sarcastic and meant to show ?????? how stupid he was)
I am foolish for thinking the death of a dog in Iraq is irrelevant? How come you don't have an emotional spasm for all the soldiers that died, hmm? I think you, my friend, are the foolish one.

By more important things, I would imagine ?????? means human lives and the future of our nation instead of a puppy's life who, seeing as it was living in a hellish warzone, wasn't going to last longer anyway.
At least someone else here has common sense.

Chris

Old Coot
You care about puppies being thrown over cliffs more then kids dying in AIDS in Africa? A life is not a life. I am sure you would rather save a human than a dog.

Seriously, people these days obsess over the stupidest things. It was bad that these soldiers did this, but there is enough other, more important crap than to obsess over this.
Way to put a spin on it. OH LAWDY LAWD! THE DYING CHILDREN OF AFRICA.

We've heard it all before. I could just as easily turn around and say "Obsessing over a disease that is INCURABLE is stupid and could easily be prevented if the infected closed their ****ing legs. There's more important things to obsess about, like will Global Warming happen?"

Taking the words of a few people who are merely appalled by a cruel act of abuse and claiming them to be nothing more as an obsession and claiming they care about nothing else is obsessive and stupid within itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.