• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hope this was fake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankedEagle

mr. electabuzz
heh I guess so., I wonder what they will do when they find out.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
again, very poor comparison, jews are not rats or snakes. jews do not invade your homes. jews do not bite children or puppys with deadly effects.. and no I am not apathetic I do care about most animals. ofcourse it would be cruel throwing a rat or a snake off a cliff, but then again. it would be 1 less pest in the world.. puppys are not concidered as pests or rodents rats do.

That dosen't mean they don't have lives, too. They don't cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble. They don't even know they're causing trouble. They do what they do because that's what they must do to survive.
Every animal does what it must do to survive even if it is at the expense of another animal. And it often is, especially with us. We are as much pests to rats and snakes as rats and snakes are pests to us. Everything is something else's pest.
PS: I just love how you condemn snakes for "biting children and puppies with deadly effects" but not "biting adults and full grown dogs, or any other animal, full grown or young, with deadly effects." What, so the lives of children and puppies mean more than the lives of other species, or full grown members of their species? This is exactly what I was getting at with my previous post. -_-

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
It was proven in a study (CBF looking for it atm) that humans react more strongly to animals being hurt / abused, than human beings.

It is said to have to do with the fact that we see humans being hurt, bullied, etc... In television and media all the time, but not always animals.

Child Abuse = Those are horrible people!!!

Animal Abuse = THOSE F**ING SONS OF B*TCHES NEED TO DIE, IT WAS JUST A POOR ANIMAL, EEK, NO PLEASE GOD NOT THE ANIMAL!!!

Blame it on the desensitizing of the human race through media.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
it's fake, the dog doesn't look real, the way its feet are curled up like that when it's being held by the sruff of it's neck

also the noises it make are too close together, and too quick plus they sound recorded

but it wouldn't surprise me if it was real, just cos your bored dont F***ING TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER BEINGS! .... [/rant] .... but seriously i do know that people do stuff like this ... it's sickening

Nny

Yeah, about that...
It was proven in a study (CBF looking for it atm) that humans react more strongly to animals being hurt / abused, than human beings.

It is said to have to do with the fact that we see humans being hurt, bullied, etc... In television and media all the time, but not always animals.

Child Abuse = Those are horrible people!!!

Animal Abuse = THOSE F**ING SONS OF B*TCHES NEED TO DIE, IT WAS JUST A POOR ANIMAL, EEK, NO PLEASE GOD NOT THE ANIMAL!!!
Blame it on the desensitizing of the human race through media.
My math teacher would rather save her dogs over a baby if both were about to be struck by a train.

Indeed, I am for preventing cruelty to animals but I personally would save people over animals. But other than that, I personally think that people should be given more punishment over crimes against animals, especially after watching programs of animal cruelty on Animal Planet.

@~.:Northern Lights:.~: Do that in the middle of Iraq? Also, it's a video from a camera phone iirc.

zack_l_astro

That dosen't mean they don't have lives, too. They don't cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble. They don't even know they're causing trouble. They do what they do because that's what they must do to survive.
Every animal does what it must do to survive even if it is at the expense of another animal. And it often is, especially with us. We are as much pests to rats and snakes as rats and snakes are pests to us. Everything is something else's pest.
PS: I just love how you condemn snakes for "biting children and puppies with deadly effects" but not "biting adults and full grown dogs, or any other animal, full grown or young, with deadly effects." What, so the lives of children and puppies mean more than the lives of other species, or full grown members of their species? This is exactly what I was getting at with my previous post. -_-

the reson why I only mention children and puppys is because they sound more "effective" and! if I were to name the whole thing it'd be just goddamn long... for example. "jews dont bite people, children, women, men, grownups, puppys, dogs, cats, kittens, wolves, tigers, etc... get where Im going with this?

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
the reson why I only mention children and puppys is because they sound more "effective" and! if I were to name the whole thing it'd be just goddamn long... for example. "jews dont bite people, children, women, men, grownups, puppys, dogs, cats, kittens, wolves, tigers, etc... get where Im going with this?

Anytime you would like to stop comparing Jews to animals would be a glorious time for all. Thanks.

Mumage

I hate to say it, but that dog looked awfully real. Now the sound I'm not so sure about, that didn't necessarily sound like a pained whine, plus I think the dog would be flailing around more being held uncomfortably by the scruff of its neck like this. I wouldn't know because I've never thrown a puppy like that, never will. I've got no respect for animal abuse, or the abusers, so that's something you'd just never see me doing. But since I used to have a dog, I'm just going by experience.

I pray that's fake. But I don't understand why a couple of soldiers would shoot themselves in the foot like that (no pun intended), staged or not, and have people like this...

...believe that all soldiers are wicked to the core. Mumage, I hope you've got a good reason to disrespect soldiers like that, you probably don't, but I'm giving you a chance. If you were here at my place and said that, I and the rest of my family would've pounded you into the dirt by now. Both my grandfathers were war veterans, and my brother's in the National Guard, and so are a couple of his friends. The media has a tendency to play up the negative sides of people involved in this war, but it's almost always bad news you hear anyway. But the people I know who either fought in a war or are involved with the military in some way have no reason to live up to needless hatred like yours. The soldiers as a whole aren't what's bad, it's this war, and a lot of them are very anxious to get home, something our "great President" has failed to recognize.

So go ahead, give me a few good reasons why I shouldn't be seething with rage at your apparent disrespect for a group where a majority of its members hasn't done anything rotten at all. Obviously, my manners aren't their best right now either, but you asked for it.

Have I met your grandfathers? No

You honestly think that they are good people? They kill people, innocent people. I have family in countries that they have decided to invade! My great aunt was killed in an "accident" by the US navy. You think that's funny to me? No. I ask you to respect my opinion, if you expect me to respect yours.

I dislike soldiers, period.

zack_l_astro

Anytime you would like to stop comparing Jews to animals would be a glorious time for all. Thanks.

just read through all the posts! dont be ignorant. thanks.

Mumage

1. Humans aren't the only ones who kill for sport. Orcas have been known to draw baby whale calves away from their mother and then kill it, just because.

2. To those who disagree with me about the stress part: Do any of you realize how stressful it is to be out there? I'd like you to act normally and think rationally when death can just be around the corner and you're stuck there for at least a year. Hell, soldiers have probably done worse in previous wars (like Vietnam). Again, if you're out there in the front lines, you have little to no access to any of the normal stress relievers you take for granted.

3. If anyone's taken a joy into killing insects, or have taken a can of raid and mass murdered thousands of ants, step away from this topic if you're going to whine about what these soldiers did, right now.

The difference between us and the Orca whales is that we know better. Don't use that as an excuse.

You step away, and don't use the stress you're receiving from this topic as an excuse to kill innocent little puppies, please.

You're the reason why I hate soldiers, you try to justify the sickest things.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
just read through all the posts! dont be ignorant. thanks.

I have read through all the post. Just so you know. Learn to capitalize. Getting help from Josh taught me.

Anyway, you really cannot compare Jews to animals since Judaism is a religion not a person. I do not think you are in any position to call someone ignorant.

Mumage

Just so we're clear because I've been pinned as the bad guy: I don't condone puppies being thrown off a cliff.

Actually you did, you cut it up and poked it with a fork, then chewed it up. Also unless the puppy hugged the cliff side on the way down, falling from high height is practically instant death. In any case, you still had to kill an innocent animal for your own good. And I'm not trying to justify that this was a right or a wrong thing, I'm trying to justify why they did it. Apparently a lot of you think these are just trigger happy puppy killers way before they were shipped out. I think they were just fine until after they shipped out and stayed there for some time.

And I'm still appalled that people want to put these guys to death or something. I'm still finding that worse.

SHE ATE IT.

She didn't do it for amusement. Wow Latios, you didn't have to make yourself the bad guy, but you still chose to.

zack_l_astro

I was using the "jew" thing as an extension to a previous argument. And English is not my main language.

P.S. I know how to capitalize, I just see no point in doing so sometimes.

EDIT: And oh, I did not say anything offensive about jews.

Last edited:

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
I was using the "jew" thing as an extension to a previous argument. And English is not my main language.

P.S. I know how to capitalize, I just see no point in doing so sometimes.

If English isn't your main language then why are you on an English-speaking forum. Don't except sympathy.

Still you can't use Judaism as an argument tactic. It is a RELIGION not a living thing.

zack_l_astro

Just because I'm not English it doesn't mean that I cant be on an English forum.
And don't you mean, "Don't expect sympathy".
I think you're making yourself a poor case attacking a foreigners spelling.. I cant see how ones spelling is relevant to the topic of this thread.

??????

That guy.
Almost forgot about this thread. You all still want to kill me for thinking this matter is trivial?

Well of course people will care more about the dying animals then whatever else is happening in the world.
Only the ignorant rich people. I am sure most of you care more about world issues than this.

The thread was about that so people are gonna state how cruel it would be to do that to a puppy.
I agree that this is cruel. I just said this is irrelevant, which most of you agree with also.

if I would have to choose between you and a dog drowning I'd probably save the dog.
Still dodging the question, eh? I'll ask again.

If you were to choose between saving a drowning dog or human, which would you choose?

Also, if you said it was a cruel act, then why did you say previously that you hoped that it was real? My bad if I misread.
I was joking.

And before ????? gets on me
I was getting on the people flaming me for saying this matter is trivial.

So because there are other things to worry about that makes abusing an innocent little puppy okay? Your logic is horrible.
I was joking when I said that. I understand humor is hard to find in typing, but that was kins of obvious.

why are some of you defending that cruel act I might ask?
Me and Latios are not defending this act, we are just saying that this is trivial.

Megchan

God IS in Control
*sigh* I'm starting to think this thread should be closed, to prevent future arguments on whether or not this is relevant or not. -_-

ssj4 vegito

Get ready to die!
I am simply taken aback at the amount of sentimentality being displayed on the current subject.It's a DOG.Get over it.Every thing has to die some day.
When did this planet become full of such bleeding heart c**ts?
F***ing morons......

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
Just because I'm not English it doesn't mean that I cant be on an English forum.
And don't you mean, "Don't expect sympathy".
I think you're making yourself a poor case attacking a foreigners spelling.. I cant see how ones spelling is relevant to the topic of this thread.

Ah I knew something was spelled wrong. Thank you.

You still do realize that using a religion is still pretty ignorant and comparing it to animal’s just show I am right on track don't you?

Megchan

God IS in Control
I am simply taken aback at the amount of sentimentality being displayed on the current subject.It's a DOG.Get over it.Every thing has to die some day.
When did this planet become full of such bleeding heart c**ts?
F***ing morons......

Gee, forgive us for having empathy for a defenseless creature being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.