• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I hope this was fake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj4 vegito

Get ready to die!
And your point Is?

??????

That guy.
And your point Is?
That you should grow a heart. This isn't important like you said, but you sound as if you actually back this up.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
TIEM 4 SUM FUN KRIBY TIEM GUYZ!!!

Almost forgot about this thread. You all still want to kill me for thinking this matter is trivial?

Aww, but killing you would put me on the level of those petty soldiers, so I'd settle for tasering you for my own amusement! That okay :)?

Only the ignorant rich people. I am sure most of you care more about world issues than this.

I care about things that are brought to my attention. This was posted in a forum I frequent a mod, so of course I am going to show compassion and anger towards those who caused this. Don't think that just because many of us are sickened at this particular incident means that we do not care about anything else.

I agree that this is cruel. I just said this is irrelevant, which most of you agree with also.

Actually, what's irrelevant is you bringing up dying children in Africa in a topic about animal cruelty. I AM ON A ROLL TONIGHT EH GUYS????

Still dodging the question, eh? I'll ask again.

If you were to choose between saving a drowning dog or human, which would you choose?

Another completely irrelevant post by you! The situation at hand is a human killing a defenseless animal, not us complaining because someone chose to save a human over an animal :)

I was joking.

Joking is like sarcasm. When all else fails, pretend you used it!

I was getting on the people flaming me for saying this matter is trivial.

With the amount of crap you've posted in this thread, do you honestly find it surprising that you've been flamed? Come on now, most of the stuff you've posted is completely irrelevant and doesn't even relate.

"OMG THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ANIMAL ABUSE THAT MUST MEAN THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT AIDS, CHILDREN STARVING, OTHER WORLD ISSUES!!!"

Tee hee!!!

I was joking when I said that. I understand humor is hard to find in typing, but that was kins of obvious.

Another example of stupidity on your part. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS PRETEND YOU WERE JOKING!!!!!!!!!

Me and Latios are not defending this act, we are just saying that this is trivial.

So because it's "trivial" in YOUR opinion means that we cannot care and express our feelings? You're dumb :'(

I am simply taken aback at the amount of sentimentality being displayed on the current subject.It's a DOG.Get over it.Every thing has to die some day.
When did this planet become full of such bleeding heart c**ts?
F***ing morons......

Okay, let me take a look at this post. Flaming, foul language, posting with intent to annoy. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!???

I wonder how many infraction points that adds up in total? I'LL FIND OUT IN A MOMENT :)

Also yes, everything does die, thanks for pointing out the obvious, but that doesn't make it okay to kill things for no reason other than your own amusement. Is it that hard to understand?

You're an idiot kthxbai!!!!

KRIBY TIEM IS OVER FUN IS OVER THE END!!!

CLOSING NOW! Only because it will resolve into a flame war thanks to people who can't behave :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.