• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I just caught an Entei... underwater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

And with a Dive Ball! Because apparently, the fire-type Entei is perfectly capable of living underwater... >_>

razor fire

I'm discombobulated.

Dix

I smell a hacker.

Wha? I don't even know how to hack! Honestly, you can run into the legendary dog/gerbil/whatever trio anywhere, even while surfing. If you're ever in the same route as one of them and the route has water, try it yourself!

razor fire

Wha? I don't even know how to hack! Honestly, you can run into the legendary dog/gerbil/whatever trio anywhere, even while surfing. If you're ever in the same route as one of them and the route has water, try it yourself!

But Entei can't be caught underwater....

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
This is a total lie ...

Dark Eevee

Entei cannot be caught underwater, maybe surfing (though I'm not sure) but that still wouldn't be underwater.

Dark Eevee

See, you can't catch Entei in R/S/E and that's the only game you can dive in.

On a side note, catching Entei while surfing seems kinda epic.

jellsprout

Obviously Entei and Raikou can run so fast, they can run on water. Just like the basilisk lizard.
It is improbable, but they have done more impossible stuff in Pokémon before.

Murton

Once you were lost.
It is improbable, but they have done more impossible stuff in Pokémon before.

"Rhydon, use Surf!"

On topic, for the sake of argument, let's just say you did run into an Entei underwater. Why the hell would you create a topic about it? So we can all discuss your Entei?

Notice the "for the sake of argument". You h4x0rZ!

PokePab

I was following Raikou on my PokeRadar, and it was on the water so I had to use surf, he could be saying the truth or maybe not... hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.