• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I just Hatched ^_^

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Hi there.
Im new to these fourms. But I have been playing Pokemon games for around 6 years. ^_^
If anyone loves Togepi as much as I do, I think we're going to get along pretty well.

~Think-Togepi;175;

Hi there.
Im new to these fourms. But I have been playing Pokemon games for around 6 years. ^_^
If anyone loves Togepi as much as I do, I think we're going to get along pretty well.

~Think-Togepi;175;

Looks like your going to have a great time at SPPF with that attitude, ThinkTogepi! I am sure you'll find your little niche and make many fellow Togep fans. I don't like Togepi that much, so we might not make good friends, but I'll admit the things cute!

Don't get into too much trouble around the forums, and remember to post!^^

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Even if you love or hate Togepi. Thats no problem with me.
Id like to be friends with everyone ^_^...

Even if you love or hate Togepi. Thats no problem with me.
Id like to be friends with everyone ^_^...

Thats the right kind of attitude to enjoy yourself here..though I must admit, not everyone on Serebii are as friendly as they should be. So yeah, be careful when choosing your pals here.

eeveeprincess64

CrushCrushCrusher
Togepi is cute i must admit, but im more into the four legged furry pokemon ^^ but i'm sure you'll get a lot of new friends here ^^

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Welcome to serebii!
I hope you have a great time here! but make sure to read the rules! otherwise you'll get infractions! (I was really dumb when I first came here..... don't be like me xD)

Shellos

From the East Sea!
Hi, welcome to Serebii! I like Togepi too. But not as much as Shellos. :)