• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I kill you nao?

eeveerose

In the spirit of Halloween, and a ***** on youtube who was sending me death threats, I made this!
Its my first drawing in photoshop (using the pen tool)
Idk how to fix the coloring, it leaves white spots... *photoshop Noob*

dietacky.png

Sorry its crappy x3;133;

*shudders* It's really creepy when you imagine hearing the title while looking at the picture... Good job! ^-^

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Uh....*ignores death threat for second* what white spots are you talking about? I don't see any on that er....lovely girl. Heh heh...*sigh* Pretty good picture I must say though.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Er...I don't see any white spots either xD;; but it's very well drawn for photoshop, it's not the best, but it's not the worse! The shading could be a little better in some spots, but it's a nice drawing overall.

eeveerose

If you zoom in on the lines, there is white pixels all over,
and thanks every one
xD
hamiki.png

My second drawing, for my friend on youtube, Its Miki, from her fanime Holy Affection.

And a random , brief corel paint shop pro photo X2/ Paint drawing of my friends cat tom, who made a wtf face when she otok a pic, and she showed me, sooooo.... Yea
tomwtf1.png

Togetic in flash
togetic-1.png

Sorry they are so big >.<

eeveerose out! ;133;

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
The girl, she looks cute. The hair, background, its another pretty good picture, only not totally scary. I do think the lines that make her eyes though could be thinner. Awfully thick they are. But whatever on that, looks good with the thick lines also.

Umm....I'm going to be blunt on this one: it's not that great at all. I must say though, the background's colors and sparkles are amazing. Still the cat, it doesn't look that good to me. Eyes look expressive, but the face doesn't have that cuteness, or that furry cat look to it.

Togetic, in a flash? You mean like you drew it quickly? I get the style you were going for on that picture with the big eyes and small arms, and for that I'll give it a thumbs up.

The Tail

Uhhh... What excactly is it? I'm not saying its bad though.

I think its a really angry murderous little girl......it is quite creepy.....

My opinion on the other pics is:
Girl: 9/10 aww, she's so happy ^_^
Cat: 7/10 like the eyes, but, the mouth & snout should have more detail to make it look like a cat mouth.
Togetic angel: 10/10 I like how you replaced the arms with wings and gave it a halo, it makes togetic look even cuter.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
The murderous green-haired girl, is pretty good, but I do have a slight objection to her hand. I think the outline around the knife is a little too thick, making it look like the knife handle is actually jelly squishing through her fingers.

Amazing Red

These are whatever kind of drawings to me =/

i only like Togetic here.

Rhyme the Glaceon

10/10 on all of these, just one flaw. The murderer, you can't tell if she has a shoulder on her... left (our right) arm.

I like the cat alright...
Hmmm... The little girl, is she based at all off anything? It would be cool if she was the creepy little girl from the Old Chateau.

I like the cat alright...
Hmmm... The little girl, is she based at all off anything? It would be cool if she was the creepy little girl from the Old Chateau.