• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Know Who Hacked Serebii.net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
BELEIVE ME OR NOT, I HAVE PROOF THAT mewtwo>you HACKED INTO SEREBII.NET!

1. SHE SPAMS
2. SHE CAN POST WITHOUT BEING ONLINE
3. I PMed HER AND WROTE: You don't deserve to be a pokemon fan! You hacked into serebii.net and now your after the forums. Give Joe his site back! There are many signs that your the hacker. I hate that some people would stoop so low as to hack into a site that at least 546514257 people use. You should be ashamed.

SO SHE WROTE BACK AND SAID: ok

I swear this happened. I love serebii.net as much as you do, and YES I have forwarded it to Joe. I will update as soon as I hear from him.

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
Okay would be my response too. o_O You need to calm down and stop spamming, yourself. Oh, and good luck getting Joe to respond. ^^

Erus Black Mage

BELEIVE ME OR NOT, I HAVE PROOF THAT mewtwo>you HACKED INTO SEREBII.NET!

1. SHE SPAMS
2. SHE CAN POST WITHOUT BEING ONLINE
YHALO THAR INVISIBLE MODE

3. I PMed HER AND WROTE: You don't deserve to be a pokemon fan! You hacked into serebii.net and now your after the forums. Give Joe his site back! There are many signs that your the hacker. I hate that some people would stoop so low as to hack into a site that at least 546514257 people use. You should be ashamed.

SO SHE WROTE BACK AND SAID: ok

Who wouldn't say ok?

I swear this happened. I love serebii.net as much as you do, and YES I have forwarded it to Joe. I will update as soon as I hear from him.

Don't blame random people

Cross

n00b, firstly your spamming now, secondly it's called being invisible, you can do it too, thirdly, anyone would say ok to a crazy person. and for the most part, Serebii, and others know whom the hacker is, but it doesn't concern any of us, nor will it for awhile, until the hacking's been dealt with. So people, just keep quiet on your accusitions on whom the hacker is, for all we know it could be you tryin to throw us off your tracks, so let's not speak of it, until it's finished being dealt with.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Lets not jump to conclusions shakll we, many people jumped diown Smogon's thraot when they didn't do it..

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Its called invisable mode FYI. Many people do it I can think of a mod who does. Now don't blame random people for things you don't know. we all want serebii.net back to normal but we can't jump to conclusions like this.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
1. Yeah. You're spamming. Does that mean you hacked Serebii.net? No. STFU.
2. It's called Invisible Mode. It makes it so nobody can see if you're online. And I use it, too. Not a big deal.
3. If someone accused me of hacking a major site, I'd probably say that, then report the PM to an Admin.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Well, I have found more proof. When I type in www.serebii.net, It brings me to some Youtube video. So, when I looked to see who posted it, The person's profile said: "I DID NOT HACK A POKEMON SITE, SO PLEASE STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES."

IF THAT'S NOT PROOF ;026; IS REALY ;351-i;

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
Well, I have found more proof. When I type in www.serebii.net, It brings me to some Youtube video. So, when I looked to see who posted it, The person's profile said: "I DID NOT HACK A POKEMON SITE, SO PLEASE STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES."

IF THAT'S NOT PROOF ;026; IS REALY ;351-i;

It's not proof, he/she is trying to protect their name. So far the hacking thing has been pinned on like 5 people/things, even Joe.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
>.> Maybe because people were falsely accusing that person of hacking Serebii, and they put it in their profile to let people know they didn't?

Use your common sense. Sheesh -.-

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
...W. T. F.

-shakes head slowly-

Status
Not open for further replies.