• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Like Abras

Scenester

Abra Catcher
My name is Mega, but I go by Scenester here. I love pokemon. Derp. More specifically psychic/dark/ghost types. My favorite pokemon is Abra, but my favorite battler is Sableye.

It started when I was in 6th grade and my sister gave me a ponyta pokemon card. After collecting some a few months later my dad brought me and my sister both booster packs. I got a Charizard! haha. Teh rarest of them all (at the time). And so on and so forth.

I also play Diablo2 and Subeta.

I like makeup, baking, and stuffed animals.

The girl behind the DS:
scenester.png

Kotone

I was off by 2. You have to hear mine. I'm actually 18 but they get suspicious and ask for ID for +15 movies

Skull-Kid

Welcome newbie!

I rather like Abras too. Alakazam is one tough Pokemon that really shouldn't be in UU(right?) My favourite type is Fire personally but I won't judge you for that. I'll call you Mega just because it's easier to remember.

You are younger that you look and pretty as well I might add. Please read the rules and have fun.

Kotone

Welcome newbie!

I rather like Abras too. Alakazam is one tough Pokemon that really shouldn't be in UU(right?) My favourite type is Fire personally but I won't judge you for that. I'll call you Mega just because it's easier to remember.

You are younger that you look and pretty as well I might add. Please read the rules and have fun.

funny cause you just broke a rule

Scenester

Abra Catcher
Not a good ideal to put your pic on the internet like that....

Psh it's plastered everywhere else. Thanx for your concern, but I'm a big girl c:

Thanks Skull-Kid

And thanks everyone for the welcomes. this forum is rather big and overwhelming but hopefully I'll be able to join on in. I tend to be shy haha