• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Love PokeDollars!

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Welcome, young pokemon money lovers! Welcome to... I Love Pokedollars!

;026; I am your host. Zing the Raichu! I hope for every one of you to have fun and try your hardest!

Gameplay

The teams will be automatically picked by me, showing a distinct difference between this and the real show I Love Money, that this is based on. Also, instead of 17/19 contestants, it will be a solid 16.

Team Captain Selection

Each "episode" will start off with both teams selecting a team captain. Each member of the team will vote for a member of their team to be team captain. You may not be team captain two weeks in a row. You will have 24 hours to send in your vote, majority rules. Please, PM me who you want as the Team Captain.

Challenge

The two teams will face off head-to-head in a challenge. These challenges cover a wide variety of topics and are probably some of the most diverse challenges in any of my games. No computer knowledge is necessary for these challenges. In addition none of these challenges will require you to be on at a certain time nor on at the same time as your teammates. You will have 48 hours to complete the challenge in most cases. The winning team is safe from elimination and the winning team captain becomes Paymaster.

The Vault

The losing team will head to the Vault where each member of the losing team must nominate three individuals for elimination. These votes are public and majority rules. You will have 48 hours to send in your three nominations via PM.

Elimination

At this point the Paymaster must eliminate one of the three nominees. The Paymaster will have 48 hours to make their decision.

Rules

1. Serebii Rules apply of course!

2. Do not cheat in any way. This includes PMing other contestants the challenge or discussing the challenge. Please do not discuss the answers of the challenge until the answers are revealed. If I find out you have, you will be automatically eliminated from the game. Please report cheating of any kind. If you are unsure if communication is allowed in a challenge, please ask before talking with the others in the game about a particular challenge.

3. If you ever have a problem with the way the game is going, the way I scored a challenge, or anything of the sort, please PM me. Complaints in the thread will be ignored as a PM is a much more effective way of discussing any problems.

4. If you know you are going away or know you will miss the challenge, please PM me a week before you leave. If you wait until the last minute I won’t have the time to send you anything you might miss. In addition you will not have ample amount of time to finish anything.

5. Once you are eliminated from the game I ask you to please refrain from talking strategy with those still in the game. While I encourage you to still follow the game and participate in the thread, I would like to keep this game as close to the actual as possible.

6. There will be twist and turns throughout the game so expect and unexpected.

Have fun and most importantly participate! Participation both in the thread and in outside challenges in crucial. Like I always say…a game is only as good as its contestants. Have your pokemon mix and mingle with each other, for fun!

~sign up sheet~

Species:
Nickname:

~spots in competition~

Host: Zing the Raichu by Uysl

ZFXZFX

Species: ;059;
Nickname: Konan
Personality: He is a Nice Guy who acts tough, but is actually a big softie at heart. He is very smart and good with puzzles. He hates Pichus,Pikachus and Raichus or any pokemon that is close to a Fat Rodent.

rosso1111

Species: ;282;
Name: Ross
Personality: Very nice to people who are nice to him, he takes betrayal very seriously. He has an aversion to Pikachus at the moment, due to the trauma his sister had at the hands of one.

Last edited:

Brodioh

Rocking The World
Species: ;162;
Name: Alicia
Personality: Alicia is very playful and also very kind. Whenever she gets the chance she will be dancing like some of her other friends would.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Species: ;419;
Nickname: Arthur
Personality: Somewhat cold and aloof, he tends to dislike people and crowds, and generally keeps to himself.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Thanks, all for of you, for joining!

(Current list of contestants)

1. Konan the Arcanine (ZFXZFX)
2. Ross the Gardevoir (rosso1111) (By the way, is Ross a male or female Gardevoir? The name and gender is male... But the personality refers Ross as a female.)
3. Alicia the Furret (Brodioh)
4. Arthur the Floatzel (KingRaichu)

(12 more spots remaining!)

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Species: ;352;
Nickname: Keckles
Personality: He's funny, but can take matters seriously. He also likes listening to all fomrmes of Metal Music.

rosso1111

Ross is a male, but I've edited the post for you.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Species:;470;
Nickname:Murasaki
Personality she is cheerful. doesn't like to fight with others is ditzy

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Thank you, rosso1111. Will update the first post of the thread.

And welcome, Kecleoshrew and Togekiss.Torchic!

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
Species: ;078;
Nickname: Derrick
Personality: He is relaxed, carefree person. He likes listening to classical music.