• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I love the 00's

RagTag

Shroomin'
I was wondering if 10 years from now VH1 did an I love the 00's (or whatever were calling this decade) what trends do you think they would talk about? I think theyll probably Talk about You Tube, Guitar Hero, Family Guy, MySpace and the Halo series. What do you guys think?

Profesco

gone gently
Pokemon, of course. Always Pokemon.

crazyW01f816

Tyranitar Master
The war, 9/11, emergence of the Xbox, Wii, blu-ray over HD. Lots of other stuff, personally, that would be some of the best TV in while.

Nidogod

WHY has no one said 'iPod' yet? Took the f*cking country by storm. Also Pokemon will most definitely not be there.

RagTag

Shroomin'
WHY has no one said 'iPod' yet? Took the f*cking country by storm. Also Pokemon will most definitely not be there.

How could I forget about iPods and yeah pokemon wont be there they already talked about that on I love the 90's

RagTag

Shroomin'
Paris Hilton going to Prison, LonleyGirl15, World Of Warcraft & Chris Croker

crazyW01f816

Tyranitar Master
Chocolate Rain, nuff said

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Myspace, the iPod, the rise of the "emo" trend, Youtube, Britney Spears (aka the Media Death Star,) the immigration debate in the US, the advent of "blogging," and 9/11. Bonus points if Old Greg or Charlie The Unicorn find their way in there

RagTag

Shroomin'
Hannah Montana, Saw & all that making comic books into movies trend

Crystal Clair

pokemon wont be there they already talked about that on I love the 90's
Because after like 2001, Pokemon faded from the mainstream and all the average person knows about is lame old Kanto.
Seriously, Pokemon is so much better than it was back in the day.

Oh uh, right. The topic.
Maybe the Spitzer scandel in New York or the first black president Obama.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Maybe the Spitzer scandel in New York or the first black president Obama.

The spitzer scandall would be hillarious and Obama isn't president....yet but I've got my fingers crossed

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
The war, 9/11, emergence of the Xbox, Wii, blu-ray over HD. Lots of other stuff, personally, that would be some of the best TV in while.

You have incredibly low standards, don't you?

Like below sea level or something.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
THe ipod was made in 1998. So how can they talk about it in the 00's?