• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I`m such an idiot...

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
I was training my level 27 Houndoom, alone, in Magma Cavern and forgot that since I`ve defeated Rayquaza I can fight Groudon again. So, without thinking, I saved at the mid-point. Now I can`t manage to beat Groudon, even with Solarbeam, and I can`t leave. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
If you're okay with losing your money/items. Then just give up. It's an option in Other.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Thanks. I didn`t know I could do that. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Problem. I just tried that, it took some of my items and my money and put me back at the middle save point. This is gonna drive me insane...

Last edited:

Zora

perpetually tired
Go south in the midway point. You should have done that from the beginning....

Last edited:

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Yes!! Thank you!! *hugs* *worships* I really need to learn this game better. But you helped!!

I owe all three of you big time for helping me!!

Jason

maybe you should wait untill someone will rescue you

LOL XD!!!! Just die when Groudon hits you or just go to Give up. LOL..... ^ funny