• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I miss Misty...x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Old Coot
[IMG139]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/Tsukento/osu.jpg[/IMG139]​

That's enough of this nonsense. This is turning into another god damned Kasumi vs Haruka thread. Quite frankly, no one really gives a damn. One was a background character for a good long time and eventually became interesting again when she was featured in lesser portions, another went from a backgroundish main character to a more developed (and no, I don't mean in terms of physical appearance :|) main character.

Kasumi fans, get over it. She left the show in Japan in 2002. It is 2006. FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO GO ON. She became uninteresting in Jouto and lost everything that was important about her after Kanto. She was semi-interesting during the Orange Islands. When the writers dropped her, she became better off being univolved with a majority of the show.

You make it sound like you never see her again since she left. She appeared in five episodes since leaving. She's had four TV specials (Chronicles) focusing on her events since she left. Would you like a whole show dedicated to her daily life, while we're at it? Kenji left years ago and has only been featured in very small samples of cameos. Where are the threads asking when he'll come back? Tohru appeared in an even smaller amount of episodes. Where are his threads?

Fact is, she's never coming back. The writers have made her priorities clear. Get over it.

Haruka fans, you folks need to shut the hell up as well. Yes, Haruka is a main character and has had more character development than Kasumi has. Yes, we get it. We've heard it a million times. We don't care. Any time a thread about Kasumi shows up, the lot of you feel the need to parade around the fact that Kasumi was dumped and Haruka took her spot. No one cares. All they did was replace an older character with a newer, more interesting one. They could have used anyone. They could easily decide to make Haruka a secondary character like Takeshi when he joined the group. No one cares about her accomplishments as a Coordinator compared to a girl who became a Gym Leader as it has absolutely NOTHING to do with a thread discussing someone missing a character.

Oh yeah, and one last thing. Neither character is going to ever "ship" with Satoshi. The boy's clueless with love and clearly has no interest in it. Kasumi is his friend, as is Haruka. Nothing more.

God. Some of you make me want to take a screwdriver to my temples some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.