• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Missed Ash 1997-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Why are you acting like the writers hate her? Misty has more appearances than the rest of the Pokegirls. She’s been shown in some way, shape, or form. She appeared in AG and the openings, appeared in a DP opening, Ash used the Misty lure in DP a couple of times, she appeared in BW in a flashback, she didn’t appear in XY, Misty appeared in not just SM but was in the I Choose You! end credits and Mewtwo Strikes Back movie, and with most appearances, she was given something new or a decent role unlike Dawn who shows up for support.

And this is coming from a May fan. I’m beyond dehydrated as far as seeing her.
you're counting openings and brief blink-and-you'll-miss it cameos? By that logic Tracey is the best treated character on the show given that he's appeared in the most openings after Brock.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
you're counting openings and brief blink-and-you'll-miss it cameos? By that logic Tracey is the best treated character on the show given that he's appeared in the most openings after Brock.
Tracey isn’t given any sort of costume change nor development. You’re intentionally missing the point. Out of all the Pokegirls shown, Misty has been featured throughout the series whether it’s through dialogue, physical appearance, or role, she’s had the best treatment with Lillie as a decent second. I literally said that unlike Dawn who, appeared a lot, she only came back as nothing but support while with Misty, she’s given improvement in her battling and updates about her life.

You’re acting like because she isn’t traveling with Ash or bumped into him every saga, that means she isn’t given much to any love when it’s been the opposite. Even when Ash came back from Sinnoh, he asked about Tracey and Prof Oak told him he was doing something with Misty.

Sceptilee

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off that way. It's just that it's no lie that Pokémon and Ash has been a big part of my life since childhood, I actually fell in love with Pokemon because of the anime since I didn't even own a Nintendo console before the GBA. And while my interest did wane in recent years, Ash's Alola victory and then Journeys brought me right back, capped off by that epic win against Leon that brought all those amazing memories back. And I just thought it interesting that another part of my old life ends just as I embark on a new journey myself.

Anyway, cheers :)

raichu27

Too soon for him to leave. Would've loved to see things like:

• Ash reuniting with Pidgeot
  • Jessie and James reuniting with Arbok and Weezing
  • Ash winning against Giovanni
  • Paul explaining about his results with Brandon
  • Ash reuniting with Trip, Ritchie, Morrison, Stephan, and Tyson(Hoenn)
  • Paul battling with Ash at a another league, like Cynthia said that they would.
  • Ash visiting with May in Journeys and the crowd of all his past companions watching him at his battle with Leon
  • Ash reuniting with a few trainers he said he would battle in the older regions like in that Pokemon school in Kanto
  • Ash having a 6x6 battle with Trip, with Ash winning
  • Lt. Surge having another appearance with Ash
  • to name a few...
That's all I can think of right now.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Honestly as annoying as he sometimes could be I always found Tom adorable with these type of posts, so seeing the OP it breaks my heart.
This truly is the end huh, Stay strong Bayleef guy!!

oh piss off
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off that way. It's just that it's no lie that Pokémon and Ash has been a big part of my life since childhood, I actually fell in love with Pokemon because of the anime since I didn't even own a Nintendo console before the GBA. And while my interest did wane in recent years, Ash's Alola victory and then Journeys brought me right back, capped off by that epic win against Leon that brought all those amazing memories back. And I just thought it interesting that another part of my old life ends just as I embark on a new journey myself.

Anyway, cheers :)
Don't apologise to the jackass lol
It's indeed quite weird, he really has been our childhood and being affected by it and seeing how your life changes as you literally grew up together is perfectly valid. He may be fictional but that doesn't change the fact he affected us a lot way back and would be a comfort every now and then today as well

Sceptilee

Don't apologise to the jackass lol
It's indeed quite weird, he really has been our childhood and being affected by it and seeing how your life changes as you literally grew up together is perfectly valid. He may be fictional but that doesn't change the fact he affected us a lot way back and would be a comfort every now and then today as well
I just try to be nice regardless of the other guy, if he's trolling then he probably won't respond any further while if he does indeed have something to add, we can converse and hopefully reach an understanding, even if it's that we can't agree on something. Anyway, that's just how I do it, I know people often have inflated egos online but I don't really want to be like that :)

And yes, I used to live and breathe Pokémon once upon a time, my parents had no difficulty choosing what to get me on my birthdays haha! And while getting older does change things, getting busier and viewing it with a new lens and all, it's amazing how the inner child comes out at times, especially when Ash beat Leon where I was cheering Pikachu on like I was a kid again! And the wave of nostalgia and excitement in that episode... that alone made Journeys worth it for me even though I did already like most of the Masters Eight aside from the 2 Leon battles.

I've been using Serebii as a resource for a long time, since the Gen 4 games and anime, and occasionally lurked the forums but I must say, joining it for the Masters Eight and seeing and interacting with fellow Pokémon lovers greatly increased my enjoyment, especially people like you! We've almost all shared the same journey no matter where in the world we are, and this has honestly been a blast. Now let's see out our boy's conclusion and then the start of a new adventure!

MSDarkrai

Too soon for him to leave. Would've loved to see things like:

• Ash reuniting with Pidgeot
  • Jessie and James reuniting with Arbok and Weezing
  • Ash winning against Giovanni
  • Paul explaining about his results with Brandon
  • Ash reuniting with Trip, Ritchie, Morrison, Stephan, and Tyson(Hoenn)
  • Paul battling with Ash at a another league, like Cynthia said that they would.
  • Ash visiting with May in Journeys and the crowd of all his past companions watching him at his battle with Leon
  • Ash reuniting with a few trainers he said he would battle in the older regions like in that Pokemon school in Kanto
  • Ash having a 6x6 battle with Trip, with Ash winning
  • Lt. Surge having another appearance with Ash
  • to name a few...
That's all I can think of right now.
I hoped greninja come to ash's team again but there weren't no episode
I really miss Ash and Pikachu

I'll admit that I Missed Ash Ketchum but now He's a world Champion for now and what's there for him to accomplish?

MSDarkrai

He said in his last episode pokemon master meas to be friends with all pokemon in the world
I don't know it is accomplisble

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I, in turn, am glad that Ash is no longer with us, if they made it again now, it would be Pikachu all over again and he loses to a beginner trainer or Pikachu got a nerf, there would be 80% of filers like in every series where gags and other things would be repetitive to the point of boredom, i.e. Ash and friends meet a trainer/Pokemon or help something else/Team Rocket appears/they are quickly defeated and the episode ends. Besides, it would be difficult to put together a Team For Ash, the 8th generation was perfect to end it all. Those people who criticized him in previous generations and want him to come back to criticize him again and again, thank you, I prefer Liko, other series somehow change the main cast every season, such as Yu Gi Oh or Digimon, in the Pokemon manga itself there are exchanges of characters and it's a good thing. Maybe it will appear for a few episodes, but that's it, I'm glad that I watched it for 23 years and grew up with it, as well as two other series, that's why it's close to me and I don't want to fight it for another 100 years or more

Status
Not open for further replies.