• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I must be a cruel monster for laughing at this...

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
pokeinuyasha said:
So that's OK. I found that thing of " A homeless dude was found" blah blah blah too. I didn't fell for that. I mean, it's on a person's ASSIGNATURE. And "dude"? Why the computer would show such language? I mean, computers are very formal. And I don't remember the options, I only remember "feed him". And more, my computer is Brazilian (like me), it don't "talks" English. Really, everyone, beware of such people. And don't fell for that "fool-catcher". Here's a tip: If there's some "computer" warns that are attached on an only place and/or look suspect, don't click on then. I hope this will help many people of falling on these tricks.

With care, Pokeinuyasha, The PokeInu maniac

I really don't think people fell for that signature thing because they were gullible and thought the warning thingy was authentic. More so cause it was 'clickable' and no one really knew what to expect I guess..

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Originally Posted by pokeinuyasha
So that's OK. I found that thing of " A homeless dude was found" blah blah blah too. I didn't fell for that. I mean, it's on a person's ASSIGNATURE. And "dude"? Why the computer would show such language? I mean, computers are very formal. And I don't remember the options, I only remember "feed him". And more, my computer is Brazilian (like me), it don't "talks" English. Really, everyone, beware of such people. And don't fell for that "fool-catcher". Here's a tip: If there's some "computer" warns that are attached on an only place and/or look suspect, don't click on then. I hope this will help many people of falling on these tricks.

Off Topic: -____- It was obvious it was a fake. The reason as to why I clicked on it is because my mouse arrow accidentally landed on it because my elbow hit my mouse. It turned into a hand with the pointer finger sticking out (You know, when it's a URL you can click on.) so I was extremely bored and curious and a clicked. And the color test came, blah blah blah, and then the freaky lady came and then I stared for three seconds (Me, being the slow person I am. >_<) and then screamed for ten seconds and ran out the door until to stumble because I had socks on and my floors are wood. *shrugs*

On Topic: I showed my friends. They started laughing when the boy started to slap the scream but then they went "Aw." when they saw that he was crying. >_> My friends are weird.

... But so am I.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
I really don't think people fell for that signature thing because they were gullible and thought the warning thingy was authentic. More so cause it was 'clickable' and no one really knew what to expect I guess..

Thank you! -_- That's exactly why I clicked on it. I was bored, curious, and stupid.

~;196; Fallen

Last edited:
S

Shaolin Monkey

Why are you soo quote :" Different", Fallen Angel. Now, I may semm cruel but, I have an idea. I have this friend who is constantly pranking me, and he always shows off at dumb stuff. Like if you give him a riddle, and he guesses the right answer, he brags about it for days. So what I plan is, show him the maze, tell him that .... some guy said that 98 percent of the world couldnt get through. He'll say he can. While he gets through the maze, I'll silently pull out my camera. Oh yeah, he's afraid of that girl from the Exorcist so he'll a get one heck of a shock. And finally, when he flips out, I'll take pics of him and save them to my computer, using them as a screensaver. Then I might E-mail the pics to the girl he likes. I just love myself !

Psychic

Really and truly
My friend e-mailed me that game! XD You get really into the last bit of level three, I gotta say, so when the pic popped up and started screaming at me, well, I wasn't exactly expecting it, but I didn't cry and try and beat the computer.

But when I saw the video and recognized the game, I thought "awww, poor kid" but when he started slapping the screen...well, I grinned. Didn't laugh, cuz I knew what he was going through, unlike all you EVIL, HEARTLESS PEOPLE WHO LAUGH AT SCARED LITTLE KIDS.

I jest. You have the right to laugh, you cruel, sickoes...
again, jokes.

im still laughin thAT was great he was like AAAAA *hit the screen*AAAAAA it was great

C

Cho Hakkai

I felt kinda bad for the kid when he was crying...but I was laughing at the same time.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
I'm a monster. Even though I feel sorry for him, I must laugh... ROFLMAO

B

Blazeing man

Shaolin Monkey said:
Why are you soo quote :" Different", Fallen Angel. Now, I may semm cruel but, I have an idea. I have this friend who is constantly pranking me, and he always shows off at dumb stuff. Like if you give him a riddle, and he guesses the right answer, he brags about it for days. So what I plan is, show him the maze, tell him that .... some guy said that 98 percent of the world couldnt get through. He'll say he can. While he gets through the maze, I'll silently pull out my camera. Oh yeah, he's afraid of that girl from the Exorcist so he'll a get one heck of a shock. And finally, when he flips out, I'll take pics of him and save them to my computer, using them as a screensaver. Then I might E-mail the pics to the girl he likes. I just love myself !
Sinister...LOVE IT!

Raito

HADOUKEN!
I was shocked when i saw it but, I was laughing after it, I'm telling all my friends about that...

S

Shaolin Monkey

Well, atleast somebody agrees with my plan of total domination . *points at Blazeing man*

Hey! Let's not going to the dark side! I also wants to process this guy (I have a similar boy in my class, but he is VERY worst. He steals my launch and keep saying "Viachu" or "Trashmon" and only bothers everyone), but if you DO wants to vingate he, then I will explain the answer in one word: IGNORE. He knows he only bother , why humiliate him more? YORSELF Shaolin, know that hurts! Why do you are doing a thing for a person if yourself don't wanted that someone would made it agaisn't you? If you with iron hurts, with iron you'll be hurted (I think it's like this in English ...). So don't do that, please!

Last edited:
S

Shaolin Monkey

I have to. The path of the Dark Side has already been chosen for me .( Just look at my signature !) And plus, I will never forgive myself if I dont do it. You cant stop me from following my destiny. I am Darth Vad .... sorry. Got caught in the moment. And no offense pokeinyuyasha, but are you from another country ? Just asking.

B

Blazeing man

Shaolin Monkey said:
I have to. The path of the Dark Side has already been chosen for me .( Just look at my signature !) And plus, I will never forgive myself if I dont do it. You cant stop me from following my destiny. I am Darth Vad .... sorry. Got caught in the moment. And no offense pokeinyuyasha, but are you from another country ? Just asking.
Ditto.THE CRUELNESS!

dolphinxx

Water Trainer
Little sucker. crying like a litle baby. yep im cruel and im evil.

setokaibarocket

Not on much anymore.
Shaolin Monkey said:
So what I plan is, show him the maze, tell him that .... some guy said that 98 percent of the world couldnt get through. He'll say he can. While he gets through the maze, I'll silently pull out my camera. Oh yeah, he's afraid of that girl from the Exorcist so he'll a get one heck of a shock. And finally, when he flips out, I'll take pics of him and save them to my computer, using them as a screensaver. Then I might E-mail the pics to the girl he likes. I just love myself !
Bloody genius, old chap :D That's one good prank! That's correct; embrace the dark side! You kinda remind me of me; except I'm me... Comrades in pranking we are. If you can, please PM me the photos; I'd love to see the look on his face! :p

Shaolin Monkey said:
And no offense pokeinyuyasha, but are you from another country ? Just asking.
Yes. I'm Brazilian. I know I don't know English so much. No one is perfect! And no offense, really! AND DID SOMEONE KNOWS SAY "POKEINUYASHA"? Her em ... sorry, but everyone miss the shot when try to talk "InuYasha" or "PokeInuyasha". Even write it is difficult! Pay attention to what you are writing. And I made a test: I'm a Butterfree, he he! But even if you want the dark side Shaolin, God would be mad at you! I think he's even mad at this boy that you cited! If he is mean, if you make this calamity, you will be = to him! Don't do this, just don't pay attention to him. He will see that saying that will not work. If it don't happens, wait 'till he gets wrong and you make your vigance: Make him GOBBLE DOWN THE OWN MEDICAMENT! Do the same thing he do with you. After a while, explain him how awful and terrible it's, and tell him that he do the same thing. I will wait 'till results (I hope they be good). And if you are confused, tell with me. If you want to see me in person, you'll have to take an airplane!

PokeInuyasha - The counsel girl

Last edited:
B

Blazeing man

Shaolin Monkey, PM me those pics!Just, Don't make a movie.And that kid reacted simaler to me.Only I didn't try to kill the bloody pic before falling and crying. '____'

S

Shaolin Monkey

Ok pokeinuyasha. But I dont think God will be mad at me for pranking this kid. And I am not equal to him. Ewww. That would be gross. Ok setokaibarocket, I'll make sure to send you a pic from digital camera ! I will embrace the Dark Side and bring peace, justice ,and freedom to my new Empire !!!!!!!!!