• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I must be a cruel monster for laughing at this...

setokaibarocket

Not on much anymore.
Excellent! What an evil fiendish plan! *Salutes*
And would someone kindly remove the person spamming unrelated images?

Max Bauman

Scientology = OWNED
How is stating the obvious events of the video unrelated to the video itself? Go back to school, lol.

Shaolin: My God!! I'm not working? But I always worked!! In my opinion, you're beeing so severe and mean, that he would try to do a worst vingance, you don't know what he can do ...

No. No. No. That's just not good Shaolin! Why insist in this awful plan? It's not good! I'm in God's side. How many years do you have? I only have 10 years, and look to me! I'm honest. I think I never lied in my entire life. I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings. I only used brute force 1 time (When some people said my cat had just 1 eye and one horn). Some people lend me their games to beat. I beat them and sometimes caught L:70 Legendary Pokemon for them. If you insist 1 more time on this, I give up.

PokeInuyasha - The counsel girl

S

Shaolin Monkey

Well ..... I INSIST !!!!! And whats do you mean by brute force ?

I mean that you're using the wrong side of your plan. If I were you, i'd ignore. Okey, I will say this: I GIVE UP! It's impossible to make you to do the right thing. You're a bad person (If you do this, you are). I don't like seeing such a good looking person do this ... I admit defeat. I will wait 'till results. Now I will leave you with your feelings and your conscience. Why, why did I do not work anymore? Why? My ... feelings ...

PokeInuyasha - The EX-counsel girl

S

Shaolin Monkey

I'm a bad person ..... hmmmm. Lets think on that shall we ? First of all, you dont even know who I am. Second of all, you live in a different continent. Third of all, revenge is my middle name. Why would I be so good at the Star Wars Revenge of the Sith video game, or good at dancing to the songs by Revenge on DDR * Dance Dance Revolution*. Let's look at that a moment chap. And oh yeah, the plan was succesful. Though my digital camera's memory got erased.

S

Shaolin Monkey

Actually it was my little brother. And I already e-mailed the pics to the girl he likes. I was about ot put it as my screen saver, when my little bro just picked up my camera and smashed it 0_o

Your little brother is right, really. And even you got scared by one of those things, Shaolin. In rare cases, you don't get scared, but many people could be. It could scare even me! And the girl he likes, of course, will understand. If she don't, I will make another thread writed "She must be a cruel monster for rejecting him because this" and I will put this guy's photo (scared)and this girl's photo. I don't like what you've done, YOU are a cruel monster. Sorry if I bothered you.

Someone - I'm tired of this

Last edited:
S

Shaolin Monkey

Because pokeinuyasha, we think it is fun pranking ppl. And the girl didnt reject him ..... she just laughed for like 3 friggin hours every time she saw him.

B

Blazeing man

Shaolin Monkey said:
Because pokeinuyasha, we think it is fun pranking ppl. And the girl didnt reject him ..... she just laughed for like 3 friggin hours every time she saw him.
:)!!! sounds like it was a good time after all.... for you.

setokaibarocket

Not on much anymore.
Erased?! Dang... Stormtroopers retreat... It would have been funny for you while it lasted though! :D

S

Shaolin Monkey

Why are you becoming nervous ? That doesnt make any sense. I still think this was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.