• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need a few sample teams...

Dr. Zafs

Grrr... Bite Me...
I'm planning to build a team and i need a few samples of good teams to help me get started.

I can't do legendaries btw...

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Phiphler

Ahoy, scurvies!
Eh... why dont you use your creative thinking and make a team instead of just grabbing someone elses ideas?

Sheeesh...

archaeopteryx

Monochromatic Zebra
i doubt anyone is going to post a team for you. the best thing to do is to stick around this section of the forums and just read through different threads. you can learn a lot.

Dr. Zafs

Grrr... Bite Me...
kk... well u guys know where i can get a list of the groups(OU/UU/NU)?

Fallen Monk Zanba

kk... well u guys know where i can get a list of the groups(OU/UU/NU)?

A thread in this very subforum exists, showing a current tier list and a discussion about some of the decisions. Try conducting a search for it (as I do not have the link at the moment).

"L"

There are no definate tiers for Pokemon at the moment. The metagame is still young, and predicting can only go so far. If you need a couple of Sample teams look at Choice!band's threads. They're generally good. I'd post other people's names, but the other good team-raters/makers havent posted teams in awhile. Here's a couple anyways: Nooblet, Frost Nova, -4J-,ludicolo_kid, Freakshow(although I havent seen him in a while).