• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I NEED a legitimate Mew.

I have Jirachi to offer and a Shiny Zigzagoon. I've kind of been in the dumps since I missed our TRU event, so whoever can pull me outta my rut, I will be forever indebted to you.

noname.jpg

(My disc)

I'll also take offers for Celebi.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
i got a lvl 26 mew, illt rade it for your jirachi, want? my mew its legit. got it at lvl 25 from a tourney on ,my city.

Flan

loves birbs.
I got a LV10 Sassy Mew, untouched if you like to EV train. ;D

OK, Ill do that. I want to do the trade now, but my Pal Park isnt open. If you, could would you mind trading him to me and Ill give you Jirachi when I beat E4? You can see my disc there, so you dont have to worry about getting gypped. My FC is: 240616206509 Tyler

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
mine is serios and has good speed, clean for ev training.

Have lvl 10 calm Mew from MYSTRY event at Toys R Us if you want it. Knows transform and Pound I believe