• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need a wall in my team

tombux

Jellicent Leftovers Calm
Boiling Water
Surf
Recover
Acid Armour
Taunt
252 HP / 172 Sp. Def / 84 Spe

or
Ferrothorn Leftovers Relaxed
Spikes
Leech Seed
Gyro Ball
Power Whip / Protect
252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpDe

team mates

Haxorus
Volcorona

Last edited:

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
If you're thinking Gen V pokes, Jellicent makes a good special wall and Crustle is an okay physical one (but is better as a surefire stealth rocker and lead). Musharna is a good mix but has better uses.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Scrafty. Get Scrafty and get it NOW!!!!

It is an absolute wall, with only two weaknesses towards Flying and Fighting and a 115 on both Def and Sp Def. The bad side is that it has moderate HP, Attack and semi-low Speed. If you're willing to breed for Dragon Dance, the speed will be no problem at all.

Scrafty

Nature: Jolly/Adamant/Impish/Rash
Ability: Moxie

Dragon Dance
Brick Break/High Jump Kick
Crunch/Faint Attack
Rock Slide

252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp Def

tombux

Scrafty. Get Scrafty and get it NOW!!!!

It is an absolute wall, with only two weaknesses towards Flying and Fighting and a 115 on both Def and Sp Def. The bad side is that it has moderate HP, Attack and semi-low Speed. If you're willing to breed for Dragon Dance, the speed will be no problem at all.

Scrafty

Nature: Jolly/Adamant/Impish/Rash
Ability: Moxie

Dragon Dance
Brick Break/High Jump Kick
Crunch/Faint Attack
Rock Slide

252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp Def

sorry but then im to week to flying =(

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
sorry but then im to week to flying =(

Never knew that Flying was a week...

sorry, sorry. But that's what Rock Slide is for, it DOES help.

I have a Scrafty In-game and even when I get hit by SEVERAL Flying moves, it take about a 3-4 hit KO before it can take it out, it's plenty of time to take care of it with Rock Slide, especially if you're EV training its defenses specifically

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Read the rules, bros. (Yes, that means the people that tried to help, too.) There's no bumping or double-posting, and you have to have at least three Pokemon with sets in the original team. Otherwise, look into the Single's thread.

Anyway, Jellicent makes a good ToxicStall as well as a wall, but Porygon2 works just as well, even being a useful competitive wall. There's a set in the Singles thread for it, I don't remember it by heart.

TehBrawlGuy~

I would imagine bumping here would count as a special case, it would be fairly pointless to have an In-Game rate board where you've got a decent chance of not getting your team rated.

Between the two, I'd say go Jellicent.

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
For an in-game wall, try either Jellicent or Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn has 131 Def 116 Sp. Def base stats, and can absolutely crush with Gyro Ball (learned at lv 21!). Stealth Rock and Leech Seed can be bred if wanted; and he can work as a mix wall/sweep in-game, or as just a wall. I strongly encourage thinking about Ferrothorn.