• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need an Animé! ZOMG HALP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rys

Postcount melting!
I need an Animé! ZOMG HALP!!

Ok here's the deal, I am currently very bored and would like to know which animé would be good for me to watch.
I have so far watched: Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, Dragonball (Z/GT) and Pokemen. Anyone know a good Animé that has similar elements to those I listed before?

I personally liked Wolf's Rain. 30 episodes of awesomeness. Its got lots of fighting and action in it with IMO, a confusing, but good ending. You could try that.

Mimori Kiryu

I suggest Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion or if you like comedies/parodies, I suggest Ouran High School Host Club. :D

Rys

Postcount melting!
I just watched the first 2 eps of Fullmetal Alchemist and I have to say that it is fair decent.

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

If you're into overrated shonen (as your list shows), One Piece won't let you down. The same with Yu-Gi-Oh, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Inuyasha, Digimon, uhhh... I can't really think of any more basic Anime like that.

But I definitely wouldn't watch Ouran High School Host Club. It's a shojo reverse harem, and I doubt that you would be into that.

-Raiga-

I might be a little biased since its my favorite anime, but I would have to say s-CRY-ed.
While its a little deeper than the ones you mentioned, and I mean little, it has great fights certainly on the level of Bleach and things like that, with an interesting storyline.

But as far as your selection of animes goes, which I'm not saying is bad, but I would definately suggest Yu Yu Hakusho as others have mentioned, since its the most similar one to your collection you'll find.

Mooites

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Its kind dark, but very interesting and has its funny moments. It also has its action scenes and can be gorey/frightening. Basically, he's a demon who "eats" myseteries. I thought it was really cool. Its only 26 episodes.

Its a really awesome anime, but you'll have to watch it dubbed.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
one piece or code geass, very exciting. very good, one piece is a good balance of action and some comedy. code geass is one of my favorites.

mockingjay

swift and lol
If you like comedy, One Piece is also good. Below is a Wiki summary.

boy named Monkey D. Luffy, inspired by his childhood hero "Red-Haired" Shanks, sets out on a journey to find One Piece, the legendary treasure of the King of the Pirates, Gold Roger. To accomplish this, he must reach the end of the most deadly and dangerous ocean: The Grand Line.

Luffy captains the Straw Hat Pirates first through the sea of East Blue and then through the Grand Line. He follows the path of the deceased King of the Pirates, Gold Roger, from island to island on his way to the great treasure One Piece. On his way his crew grows to have a swordsman, a navigator, a sniper, a cook, a doctor, an archaeologist, a shipwright, and a musician.

During the course of the story, the crew contend with both other less moral pirate crews and the Navy. The latter are the subordinates of the World Government, who apparently seek justice by ending the Golden Age of Pirates. Many background story elements involve the delicate balance of power between the World Government and the world's most powerful pirate crews.

Rys

Postcount melting!
I've seen some of One piece and I don't think it's for me.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
like i said before, try code geass, alot of action, and some comedy mixed in.

Zeddokun

Judging by the anime you've watched I'd say some shonen anime like... One Piece (You probably watched the 4kids dub. 4kids is misleading. Period.) and YuYu Hakusho. I can't think of anything else...

Rys

Postcount melting!
If you saw One Piece while dubbed by 4Kids, then you did not see One Piece.
The censoring and crap voices were not what made me dislike one piece. It's the fact that the main character's way of fighting is using his stretchy limbs in hand to hand combat. I think that it is stupid because if he is stretching his limbs one would think his blows would have less force than a normal punch.

And I only put Naruto in there so no one would suggest it. I personally don't like it much.

But anyway I am currently watching FMA which is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.