• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i need dittos for all stat raisng natures and good IV's

BioTrainer

I have a Modest Ditto with flawless HP and SAtt as well as a Careful one with flawless HP and SDef. You interested?

BT ;383;

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
Very. what do you need? btw i can breed perfect misdreavus

BioTrainer

What do you mean with perfect Misdreavus? And the Gible looks interesting.
Just one thing, do you mind waiting? I still don't have the nat dex to Pal Park them, since there are still 3 Pokemon that i still haven't seen. :( I've beaten the E4 already.
Also, i'm in need of a good Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch and good (preferably flawless) Att and Spd.

BT ;383;

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
don't mind at all. and by perfect i mean no less than 30 in sp. attack/defense, and speed. i'll look into the sneasel, but i don't have it right now

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
bumping this, anyone with offers please reply

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
bumping this, please post

cabman

odesit count as flawless on the site if it says min 29 max 31 becasue i just got heaps of htem also i have totodiledo you have a bold chancey with a armotherepy

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
sounds like it to me, thats the reading i got for my now confirmed perfect mismagius. i don't right now, but i will look into aquiring if offer is good enough

cabman

whats stats is mischevious perfect in

groudone

Wii play Wii
I'll have shiny charmander,bulbasur and squirtle pretty soon.Want them? If so PM me.Oh, yeah i've got a Ditto to.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
whats stats is mischevious perfect in

no such nature. do you mean impish? impish raises defense while sacrificing sp attack

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Groudone, I'm really sounding like your mentor now. He wasn't looking for shiny starters. I don't have a clue where you would get them from anyway. And also, you wanna tell him it's nature.

cabman

sorry i ment ot right mismagius

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!

cabman

sweet thats perfecti have a max iv ditto
1 max att.
2 Max speed
3 Max hp
4 Max special def.
are any of those worht it

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
sweet thats perfecti have a max iv ditto
1 max att.
2 Max speed
3 Max hp
4 Max special def.
are any of those worht it

what natures? and i will breed you one, but there is absolutely no way i'm trading Shade

cabman

yea i know i wantd a breeded one the natures are
1.quiet,quirky
2Naive
3Naughty
4 impish

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
if the naive has max speed and attack, then hell yes

cabman

nah just max speed i do have one i was saving its a lax ditto with max hp and att.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
max speed naive'll do, but breeding perfection takes time, and i have multiple offers to take care of. if only i had a perfect female... but i'll pm when its ready