• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need help completing my Vivillon collection

TeridaxXD001

Hello, I am looking to register my Pokédex with all Pokémon forms, and Vivillon is not one I can reasonably do by myself. I’ve been able to obtain a few in the past via GTS trades, but the specific results are very hit-and-miss. So, before 3DS online functions are inevitably shut off, I’m asking for help.

What I still need:
Icy Snow Pattern
Jungle Pattern
Monsoon Pattern
Ocean Pattern
River Pattern
Sandstorm Pattern
Sun Pattern
Tundra Pattern
Shiny versions of all patterns (except Fancy—some hacker traded me one when I asked for non-Shiny Continental)

What I have:
My native form is Modern Pattern, and I have several (five or six, I think) on hand already with the ability to get more. This is how I’d prefer to trade: Vivillon for Vivillon.
I may have a few extra unrelated Shinies, but I’ll have to check on specifics. I believe I have Growlithe, Nidoran (both), Staraptor, Bidoof, Bibarel, Zubat and Luxio. Nothing really exciting, but I have them.
I also have a bunch of WISHMKR Jirachi, all obtained (painstakingly) legitimately (long story).
If you’re interested in non-English Pokémon, like for foreign Pokédex entries or Masuda Method, I may also be able to help you, since I own a handful (literally) of non-English cartridges, Gens III through VI. Specifically, Ruby, FireRed and Emerald in Spanish, Emerald in Italian, all Gen III, Diamond, Platinum, Black, Black 2 and X in Japanese, and Diamond and White in Korean.

Finally, this should go without saying, but no hacks, please. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mark_Eire

Hi there. I've also been looking to get all the Vivillon and slowly working my way through.

I'm new to the forum, so I hope I am doing the right thing to respond here to your post? April is over 60 days ago but having looked at other Gen 6 trading posts it looks like other people are responding to relatively old posts.

I could probably help with a few of those patterns if you still need them. I have a few patterns from previous trades. My pattern is Garden (X), and I also have a Y I reset from time to time (currently Meadow).

I mainly wanted to ask you if your still after the shiny patterns.
You mention that you have a Japanese X. Does that game give you Elegant Vivillon by any chance? I'll never be able to get them myself with my European cartridge. If you were interested I'd happily trade Shiny Vivillon for Shiny Vivillon. I'm pretty good at pokeradar chaining shiny Scatterbug so could catch you one in whatever pokéball and such. I can get Garden, Meadow, or any of the other patterns other than Modern and Savanna whenever I next reset my Y game.