1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I need help connecting my NES to my computer.

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Blaze The Movie Fan, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Blaze The Movie Fan

Blaze The Movie Fan Reviewer and PokéFan

Last November I got an NES. And ever since then I have tried to connect it to my TV, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Here are the adapters that came with it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the back of my TV:
    [​IMG]

No matter how I connected the NES, I couldn't play Kid Icarus, and I'm not giving up, there must be a way to play my NES can someone help me?

2. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

The NES uses a Composite Video out in yellow Phono on side. You plug that in your TV's Composite input.

See this page on the NES: http://www.gametrog.com/GAMETROG/HO..._Entertainment_System_NES_Front_Loader_1.html

AS for your TV composite Input: It really depends on your TV, please refer to the Manual or the manufactures website. I could be wrong, but it appears that there is a SCART socket in there, if so, (at least in Europe) you can buy and adaptor to plug Composite Video in to a Scart socket.

The images are very small and offer very little help. I should point out that I could easily have mistaken the SCART Connection for something else.