• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need help connecting my NES to my computer.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Last November I got an NES. And ever since then I have tried to connect it to my TV, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Here are the adapters that came with it:

And here is the back of my TV:

No matter how I connected the NES, I couldn't play Kid Icarus, and I'm not giving up, there must be a way to play my NES can someone help me?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
The NES uses a Composite Video out in yellow Phono on side. You plug that in your TV's Composite input.

See this page on the NES: http://www.gametrog.com/GAMETROG/HO..._Entertainment_System_NES_Front_Loader_1.html

AS for your TV composite Input: It really depends on your TV, please refer to the Manual or the manufactures website. I could be wrong, but it appears that there is a SCART socket in there, if so, (at least in Europe) you can buy and adaptor to plug Composite Video in to a Scart socket.

The images are very small and offer very little help. I should point out that I could easily have mistaken the SCART Connection for something else.