• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need help in trying to find anime with certain plot points.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I'm trying to find anime centered around laughing, smiling, tickling, or simply cheering people up/healing people. So far, these are the only animes I have found that match what I'm looking for:

1) Princess Tutu

2) Kobato

If anyone knows any anime or manga that are similar to those posted here, or that match the description of what I'm trying to find just post it here. If you need more of an explanation because my details in my request seems to be vague...All you have to is ask.

Aiko

D.Gray-Man junkie <3
Lucky Star, Aria, Minami-ke, Ichigo Mashimaro..
Those are some "happy" anime's some of my friends really enjoy.
I am very fond of Jungle Emperor Leo, however I am very unsure if that is something you're looking for?
I hope I helped.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
^ Those are all anime with a happy atmosphere, but they aren't really centered on the characters trying to make the people of their own universe happy.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Lucky Star, Aria, Minami-ke, Ichigo Mashimaro..
Those are some "happy" anime's some of my friends really enjoy.
I am very fond of Jungle Emperor Leo, however I am very unsure if that is something you're looking for?
I hope I helped.

Apparently I didn't elaborate enough. Here is what I meant by plot points:

1) Princess Tutu (She wants to make Myuuto smile.)

2) Kobato ("She has a "mission" to fill her mysterious bottle with people's hearts she heals so her wish to go a certain place can be granted.")

Cece

The ONLY thing I can think of would be Mahou Shoujotai (Tweeny Witches). The main character, Alice, is constantly trying to solve conflict and make people happy in an otherwise cruel world of witches and magical creatures. oxo

It's not nearly as lighthearted as Princess Tutu or Kobato, though.

Asrialys

Princess Tutu was lighthearted? :p

Anyway, what comes to mind is Kaleido Star. Young Sora leaves Japan to join the Kaleido Stage circus in the United States. Her mission is to become a Kaleido Star, like Layla, the current star of the circus. She deals with lots of conflict, but she is determined and never gives up.

Fantastic series. Wish the OVAs would come here.

Mimori Kiryu

I'd have to say Ouran High School Host Club is right up your alley. While it doesn't come out as the way you describe, it is still a very happy, lighthearted series where all the characters are hidden under a veil of the "host club" who really have hidden sadness. Most of the series is about teaching each host how to really smile and that the past and the way they were brought up doesn't have to determine their future. :] It makes me smile every time I watch it and there's plenty of comedy to make anyone laugh and by the end of the series, most of the characters are changed in a lot of different ways.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I forgot about another series that I watch the have the qualities I am looking for:

3) Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime/Gyu!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fushigi_Boshi_no_Futago_Hime

In the first series, because the Blessing of the Sun (the planet's power) is weakining people are becoming depressed, because of the cause of star's weakining-a dark power. In the second series
"Strange situations have also been occurring in school. A dark entity comes out and forces everyone to become depressed. When someone resists, the dark entity sends monsters that cause extensive damage."

The princesses are sent on a mission by by the previous user of the prominence - Princess Grace- to restore the Blessing of the Sun to power. And, their second mission, to cheer people up, comes up around episode 21 or 22.

That is another example of what I am looking for.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yatterman, SGT. Frog (Keroro Gunso). That is all I got!

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I think Shugo Chara is similar to what you're looking for. It involves healing people's hearts and usually cheering them up. It helps that it's shoujo, so there's plenty of fluff.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I forgot to add something. I am also looking for anime that forcus on emotions. Like, what Evilchibi_pichu said, Shugo Chara. However, a anime does not have to be exactly like any of the anime listed here-it only had to meet the qualifications of one or more of the plot points I am looking for.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" is a great anime show. I think it's just what you are looking for.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
From what I gather, the OP just wants an anime that focuses on the main protagonists making the other characters happy.

Ash-kid, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is far from the OP wants. It's an excellent show, but Haruhi makes Kyon's life a living hell.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Kaleido Star!

lol Your "specifications" seems to only get more vague or more broad. Sounds like you just want something happy, and there are tons out there. Have you even considered watching anything we've suggested?

To Asrialys: Yes, I have considered watching some, if not all of, the suggestions on here.

To Satoshi: Yes, that's it! That's what I want!

I've had watched some of the shows listed on here:

I have watched some episodes of:

1) Shugo Chara! (I plan on finishing it this summer.)

I have watched:

1) All of Lucky Star
2) The first two series of Ojamajo Doremi
3) All of Princess Tutu

I am currently watching:

1) Motto~ Ojamajo Doremi
2) Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime

I have read a few volumes of the manga version of:

1) Ouran High School Host Club

I am interested in watching:

1) Kaleido Star
2) Ouran High School Host Club
3) Kobato
4) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
5) Mahou Shoujotai (Tweeny Witches)

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
You can find Kaleido Star on Crunchyroll and Ouran High School Host Club on Funimation.com/video.

Thank you. Does anyone know where I can watch Mahou Shoujotai (Tweeny Witches) ?

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!