• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need help with my new Sonic RPG forum!

T

turboredeemed

Here's the link: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Sonic_Neo/

I need help creating boards, and with everything else! I also need members and mods and admins! It would be useful if someone would give me a tutorial for Invisionfree!

EDIT: I have a lot and other RPG related things, but I need help with everything else!

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Well, here's my advice. I have an IF forum of 71 members, and now with the studying I'm doing into html etc, that forum is growing better, and has never been better. But it's too late now to have done that long ago. So don't let it happen to you. Ok, here's how i did it.

To list forums:
Tick the right boxes and get experience with a few test forums. When creating a new forum, tick all the boxes along the bottom, or it won't show. (Read, reply, start and upload)

To reduce spam and advertising:
DISABLE GUESTS!

To spice up your forum and bring more members:
Look at the support forum of invisionfree, and research some basic html. Then put some interesting scripts onto your site, that could bring more members. For exple, I put up a wierd box things that shows up to guests, but not members. The box is giving details about my forum and persuading them to join. And how do you make a guest box? As i said, scripts and html. Just study them.

They're not too complicated.
PS: Before you try to outsmart me, the changes i made to breloom woods weren't on there last time you logged on.

I hope I helped! :)

May your forum grow big.