• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i need help with wifi please help

dvsOne

i get the error 86420 when i try to battle or trade on wifi with my friends.
@ support nintendo it says, "Ensure your router has the latest firmware installed. Visit your router manufacturer?s website and look for any updated firmware that may be available (these are typically found under "downloads" or by searching for your particular model number). Contact your router manufacturer for additional assistance."

I'm not sure what it's asking me to do exactly. So if anyone knows what that means could they give me some pointers? or if anyone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it please... help.

Angeling

true love
Wrong section: you might want to check out the Tech Help or google your problem. It seems like your router might not be compatible with Nintendo WFC.

Moving this anyway.