• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need help!

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
What is the best team for Snattle? I have snagged all the pokemon so far.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Sorry, Phenac

Well, if you wanna snag Luna, get shadows so you won't die from Shadow Sky.
Grass Pokémon kill Quag and Lanturn, Cast is easy to kill and so is Meta. Level up to have higher levels than him so the match will be easy. It would be if you don't need to snag anything. Bring a lot of Pokeballs too!

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
What Levels should my pokemon be?
I've got Flareon, Nuzleaf, Spheal, Swalot, Kirlia, and Hariyama.
Other non-shadows are Duskull and Houndour.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
You should be about in the mid to high 20's if you raise all your Pokémon evenly. If you focus on only a few the low 30's. Most recent time through I faced him in Phenac with a 31 Ursaring, a 34 Baltoy, and a 33 Flareon. That was all I needed to beat him.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Thanks! I beat him! He killed Flareon and Nuzleaf so I killed Lunatone! Now I have to find Miror B.......

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
That's OK, Lunatone's not all that great anyway---or at least that's how I feel. Did you snag Seel from Cipher Peon Egrog though? Dewgong can be a valuable Surf/Ice Beamer later in the game.

Make sure you picked up the items around Phenac Stadium's perimeter, too. There's a Water Stone, the Ice Beam TM, and I think a PP Up.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
I got Seel. Where is the Ice Beam TM? I got the PP Up and Stone

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
There's one more chest on the perimeter. Run around the circle as close to the water as possible, you can't miss it. I think it is in the lower right hand corner.

I'd recommend raising either Dewgong or Cloyster for Surf and Ice Beam. They can be huge helps on Citadark Isle.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Ok thanks for the help Great Butler!

shiron

best dragon trainer
castform will be tough to take out if shadow sky is out because i noticed this when playing if castform uses weather ball while shadow sky is used it's a shadow attack even though it isnt a super effective shadow attack

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
shiron said:
castform will be tough to take out if shadow sky is out because i noticed this when playing if castform uses weather ball while shadow sky is used it's a shadow attack even though it isnt a super effective shadow attack

?! How can you tell? Are you sure? Because if it's not a super-effective hit, how can you tell it's a shadow attack?

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
You can tell its a shadow looking move, but its not a shadow attack. Since the weather ball has a shadow aura around it. Its somewhat a shadow attack. Just without the super effective damage.

shiron

best dragon trainer
yes and when a weather effect is out weather ball is doubled. that castform took down my highest level like it was nothing

shiron

best dragon trainer
yes and when a weather effect is out weather ball is doubled. that castform took down my highest level like it was nothing

shiron

best dragon trainer

shiron

best dragon trainer
that and when a weather effect is out weather balls power is doubled. That weather ball took out my strongest pokemon like it was nothing

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Always look out for that stuff

shiron

best dragon trainer
boy your telling me