• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i need help

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
is it true that you can get eevee as a main character in pokemon dungeon red/blue ? if so, what answers do i need to choose at the start?
if not, what game do i need and what answers do i choose at the start ?

rekreatur

Im an eevee:)You must say that youre a girl.I cant remember the answers but theres a trainer guide thread and theres your answer:)

Draknir

Fear the Deer
You need to get Naive and choose Female.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
hey thanks there.
can someone tell me also that u can sometimes get "blown away" by a unkown sourse while in a dungeon ?

Garmmon

FUN :D
You get blown away if you stay on that particular floor for too long. If you see leaves/sand/snow/whatever blowing for the first time, take it as a warning and make your way to the stairs as fast as possible.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
thanks.
is it also true that you can recruit any of the bosses in red/blue?
if so, how?

my pmd team:
eevee-lv 17

cinderquil(or however u spell it)-lv 20

Last edited:
you can recruit all the bosses (minus the Skarmory and Team Meanies and Mankey bosses) once you see the credits. They are recruited like a normal pokemon just make sure you have room in your party.

!!-Eevee-!!

thanks.
is it also true that you can recruit any of the bosses in red/blue?
if so, how?

my pmd team:
eevee-lv 17

cinderquil(or however u spell it)-lv 20

You can recruit bosses after the credits, like normal Pokémon recruit. Some of them have very low % to recruit them. Check the Serebii Spin-Off Pokédex for mor information about recruiting legandary Pokémon.

~Eevee

¶GlichyMissingno¶

.:.~*^Girl^*~.:.
You need to have a NAIVE nature and choose female. If someone told you that, sorry. I can tell you what answers to pick to get an Eevee ;133;right away. It might also help to get hte handbook too. Its what I have. (If you want me too I can tell you the answers too pick)