• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i need help

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
is it true that you can get eevee as a main character in pokemon dungeon red/blue ? if so, what answers do i need to choose at the start?
if not, what game do i need and what answers do i choose at the start ?

rekreatur

Im an eevee:)You must say that youre a girl.I cant remember the answers but theres a trainer guide thread and theres your answer:)

Draknir

Fear the Deer
You need to get Naive and choose Female.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
hey thanks there.
can someone tell me also that u can sometimes get "blown away" by a unkown sourse while in a dungeon ?

Garmmon

FUN :D
You get blown away if you stay on that particular floor for too long. If you see leaves/sand/snow/whatever blowing for the first time, take it as a warning and make your way to the stairs as fast as possible.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
thanks.
is it also true that you can recruit any of the bosses in red/blue?
if so, how?

my pmd team:
eevee-lv 17

cinderquil(or however u spell it)-lv 20

Last edited:
you can recruit all the bosses (minus the Skarmory and Team Meanies and Mankey bosses) once you see the credits. They are recruited like a normal pokemon just make sure you have room in your party.

!!-Eevee-!!

thanks.
is it also true that you can recruit any of the bosses in red/blue?
if so, how?

my pmd team:
eevee-lv 17

cinderquil(or however u spell it)-lv 20

You can recruit bosses after the credits, like normal Pokémon recruit. Some of them have very low % to recruit them. Check the Serebii Spin-Off Pokédex for mor information about recruiting legandary Pokémon.

~Eevee

¶GlichyMissingno¶

.:.~*^Girl^*~.:.
You need to have a NAIVE nature and choose female. If someone told you that, sorry. I can tell you what answers to pick to get an Eevee ;133;right away. It might also help to get hte handbook too. Its what I have. (If you want me too I can tell you the answers too pick)