• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need more memory for my laptop (Help)

The Mega Champion

Pretty much topic. I'm running out of memory... so... yeah...

I already know about SD cards and all that other stuff... but... they're somewhat expensive.

It's just... well... um...

I know this is probably illegal... but...

Isn't there something I can download online that will give me more memory for my computer? Maybe? Possibly?

I would really appreciate help with this.

Thanks.

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
I can't see there being something downloadable to add more memory.

If you need more memory, take it somewhere to add another/new hard drive to increase memory.

The Mega Champion

Really? Crap...

Hmm...

Well... the topic's still open.

Anyone else got any advice for me to add more memory to my laptop?

Thanks.

XxSaintx

Pretty much topic. I'm running out of memory... so... yeah...

I already know about SD cards and all that other stuff... but... they're somewhat expensive.

It's just... well... um...

I know this is probably illegal... but...

Isn't there something I can download online that will give me more memory for my computer? Maybe? Possibly?

I would really appreciate help with this.

Thanks.
I do not understand your logic behind that...at all.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Anyone else got any advice for me to add more memory to my laptop?

As stated, memory is physical and what you have is usually what you use. (Some badly set up PC's will ignore some memory)

To reduce the amount in use:

You can remove some programs or files to increase Free Hard disk space.

You can stop some programs running to increase free RAM.

Downloading will just to the opposite, bar Spyware-removal software, which removes software which shouldn't be there.

The Mega Champion

*sighs*

Dammit.

Oh well.

Thanks for all the help guys... I guess...

Topic over. I guess...